MOON

-Romeo's POV-"Woah! calm yourself Romeo, thats like your sixth or maybe tenth shot of the night" i hear Benvolio sayI can't stop drinking because that Rosaline girl cheated on me for some peasant

-Romeo's POV-
"Woah! calm yourself Romeo, thats like your sixth or maybe tenth shot of the night" i hear Benvolio say
I can't stop drinking because that Rosaline girl cheated on me for some peasant. She is not even that attractive at all, she thinks too highly of herself and I only got with her because I felt like it.

 She is not even that attractive at all, she thinks too highly of herself and I only got with her because I felt like it

that is Rosaline^
(no hate to Chelsea Kane, but i just really disliked her character in the movie)

I'm drinking in my balcony with my mates Benvolio and Mercutio drinking our problems away
"aye mate don't you think its time for Romeo here to move on from that Rosy lime chick?" i hear Mercutio slur
I never loved Rosaline, but i do believe in love i just haven't experienced it yet.
But the closest thing i experienced with love is at night, When i sit by myself in my star lit room talking to the moon.
"haha yes too bad he can't go for that Capulet chick over there, she's the hottest one these dashing eyes has ever laid on" I hear Benvolio say
I look across the forest and see a girl. She's leaning on the balcony and it looks like she's angry and talking to the moon. (haha i've heard that one before) I've never seen her before, I'm really surprised because our families are apart of the biggest rivalries in Verona. As I stare at her I see a boy around our age with dark curly hair trying to climb up her balcony using the vines. He looks like a fool, I swear if that's her pathetic excuse of a boyfriend she needs to get her eyes cleaned.
"You know what Benny? I might as well make a move on Ms. Capulet myself" I hear Mercutio say. "Yeah. Good luck trying to get back with that pug face Romeo" they both started to laugh hysterically. I just rolled my eyes "haha yeah just shut up will you?"
We finished our drinks and headed to bed...

323 Words!
Please cut me some slack lmao this is only my first story :)