"NEXT TIME YOU'LL LOOK LIKE SHIT I WON'T HELP!" {13}

The night arrived and you returned from your dad and your running. You're heading to the kitchen to drink some water.

"Hey y/n, captain asked me to remind you-"

"Yes, Clint, I know" you interrupt him and smile.

"Okay then, I'll get going then..."

"Where to?"

"I'm going out with Nat and Bruce"

"Have fun!"

"Thank you, next time you have to come with us!"

"Sure!" you wave at him as he leaves.

It's 9PM and you headed downstairs where Steve's punching the bag.

"Ready princess?" You wiggle your eyebrows before starting wrapping your hands.

"I thought you wouldn't show up..."

"I never run from anything Capsicle" you wink at him while entering the ring.
The bell rings and you start fighting. After a while he comes behind you, takes your wrist, put it behind your back and you tried to move but couldn't.

"If that happened on a mission... What would you do kiddo?" He asks to your ear and you step on his foot with all your strength making him releasing you.

"How about that princess?"

"Good one..." he says and you bow thanking him. But that didn't stop him from coming again closer to you and grab your neck trying to choke you, you tried to get out of his hands but couldn't.

"COME ON Y/N YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON THIS" He shouts but still you couldn't get out. He let go of you and you rub your neck.

"You really don't like me princess" he laughs.

"Yes, but that's not why I did that... You really should learn techniques, about releasing yourself from situation like this kiddo... It can really save your life" you narrow your eyes smiling.

"If that's the case.... maybe I shouldn't learn them... Cause if I do, you won't be able to get rid of me that easily caps" he chuckles.

"Shut it little girl... Now come here and let's try teach you some." you nod and walk closer.

You learnt a bunch of moves and techniques over the past hours and suddenly he grabs your leg with one arm and your waist with the other and place you on the floor. It wasn't gentle but not as aggressive as you expected. He is on top of you. You hit his ribs and you were ready to strike where the sun doesn't shine. Steve's eyes got wide and immediately stood up leaving you giggling on the floor.

"Okay one more" while you're standing up and one more fighting round begins.

He comes behind you and picks you up, locking your arms with his "How long were you gonna keep it from me?" you kick his leg with your heel, making him bend forward and you to stand on your feet.

"Keep what?" You throw him over you, on the floor.

"What happened when I was drunk!" you freeze, he grabbed your foot throwing you on the floor, with him on top of you. He holds your hands above your head, lock your legs with his.

"What now kiddo" but when he realizes how close he is to your face, he got a serious expression on and move slightly back. You on the other hand, blush and feel your heart to your throat but you couldn't let him see that so, you try to talk.

"If you are a grandpa and can't remember stuff, isn't my fault"

"Why didn't you say that we talked? Or how you stayed with me all night?" your eyes draw.