First time again

EJ POV:

"Ricky do we have to stay? I don't really feel comfortable." I ask.

"Okay, but let me finish my drink first." Ricky replies.

"Do you need me to drive? That's like your third one."

"Yeah, that would probably be best."

—————

Ricky POV:

Once we got to EJ's apartment I sat on the couch and EJ brought me some water.

"Thanks bubbs." I say as I take the water.

"No problem. We can wait to have sex until tomorrow if you don't feel up to it."

"No im fine, we haven't in a few days. Plus it's your birthday."

"Okay."

I kiss him, he wraps his arms around my neck as he kisses me back. I pull him onto my lap as we continue making out. I pick him up and start walking to our room.

I trip and fall and land in the hallway with EJ on top of me. I take his shirt off as he starts to unbutton his pants.

"Fuck me." EJ whispers against my neck.

He starts sucking on my neck, I flip us over and take off my clothes and start palming his erection causing him to moan. I pull his boxers down and push into him.

"Oh Ricky!!!" EJ moans.

—————

EJ POV:

I wake up in my bed and instantly start moaning as I feel Ricky sucking on my erection.

"And good morning to you too." I say to Ricky as he climbs on top of me and rests his chin on my chest.

"Morning love." He kisses me.

"We should probably take showers, especially you."

"What do I stink?"

"No, you were pretty wild last night so....."

"It's not entirely my fault, you were the one who wanted to have sex."

"Oh don't even start, you know you wanted to."

"I guess I'll take a shower." He gets up and starts walking to the bedroom.

"You comin?" He asks as he turns around.

"I mean if you insist." I get up and fallow him into the bathroom.

AN
So another hot chapter, haven't had one in a minute.
Thx for reading