Chapter 2

Piper's POV
While I was walking to class I got pulled into the closet. It was Jack. Before I could say anything he crashed his lips onto mine. After we separated our lips I said "well good morning to you to."
He chuckled and said "I am going to take you on a date."
"How, we will get caught?"
"I reserved a whole restaurant for us."
"OMG I can't wait!"
"Me to babe. It is fancy so wear something nice."
"Ok babe."
"I have to go but I love you."
"Love you to."
I left first then Jack left a couple minutes later so no one would get suspicious. My first class is math. I have it with Johnson, Jack, and of course Nash great (Note the sarcasm). Math was my favorite class. Everybody says that math is there least favorite but it was my favorite. Throughout the class I felt notes hit me and snickering in the background. As I was leaving class I got tripped. As I looked up the person that tripped me was the person that loves me. I was always used to it but for some reason I broke down at this one. Jack mouthed I'm sorry but I ran out of the room as fast as I could. I went into the bathroom. I started cutting.
One for being a loser
Two for nobody liking me
And three for letting my secret boyfriend trip me like that.
Jack came running into the bathroom. He saw the blood and the tears. He ran over to me. He put me on his lap and started rocking me back and forth. I slowly fell asleep in his arms.

A/N: hey guys my name is Carly I wanted to write this book because I have been having a lot of extra free time and I just decided to write this book. I hope you guys like it!!! Luv us