Chapter 8

A/N: Hey guys I decided i wanted to continue writing this book!!!!! I hope u enjoy!!!! Love ya

Piper's POV:

I woke up from my sleep and it was 4:45. I remembered that all of the MAGCON family was going out to dinner tonight. I left my makeup bag in Jack's room so I grabbed the key to his room he gave me and walked in. As soon as I walked in I regretted it. There stood in front of me was Jack's body on top of Maggie. I immediately started balling my eyes out. When Jack noticed me he gave me a little smirk and maggie gave me a death glare. I immediately ran out of Jack's room. I immediately ran into Shawn's room as soon as I ran into his room I smashed my lips onto his. He immediately kissed me back. After 2 minutes he pulled away and he asked " Why are you doing this what about Jack?" I said " Forget about Jack I want you in me right now." Shawn said "I am totally fine with that." Shawn layed me down on the bed. The started kissing my neck and kept going down. He then ripped my shirt off. He unclasped my bra and started kissing down and down. He soon reached my pants. He looked up at me and I nodded my head. He slowly pulled my pants down and slowly slid my thong down. He started to play with me and I couldn't take it anymore. I said "Now it is my turn to play with you baby." I bit down on his skin tight jeans which totally turned me on and slid them down with my teeth. I slowly did the same thing with his boxers and soon enough his manhood sprung out. I thought to myself wow he has a large one. I held it in my hands. I am so ready for him it is not even funny. Soon enough I layed on the bed. He thrusted in and out of me. When we reached our highs and we layed next to each other breathing heavily. I layed on shawn's bare chest and he was rubbing circles into my back. Shawn asked me "Piper would you do the honor and be my girlfriend?" I said "Yes shawn I would love to be your girlfriend!!!" He kissed me immediately. We soon fell asleep and I had a smile on my face. That night we just stayed in the hotel room and talked and skipped the dinner. I told everything that happened with Jack. By the end of me telling him I was crying so hard. He was soothing me and it was nice. I fell asleep in his arms with him singing life of the party to me smoothly in my ear. As soon as I woke up I was laying on top of Shawn's bare chest and I remembered last nights events. Today we had a flight to our next Magcon in New York City. I was so excited so I started getting ready for our flight I was dressing nice because as soon as I was going to get off the plane I was going to do some sightseeing. I did my usual routine and soon enough it was time to wake up Shawn. I kissed him on the lips and he immediately kissed me back. It was time to leave so Shawn and I walked out of the hotel room and held hands together. As soon as we walked out of our room jack walked out of his room. Shawn and I ignored him. When we got into the limo I fell asleep listening to music laying on Shawn. When I woke up we were pulling into our terminal. First I went to get a Starbucks. I got a vente caramel macchiato. As soon as our flight was called I boarded the plane. Thank god I was sitting next to Shawn. When the flight started taking off I layed my head on Shawn's shoulder. I instantly fell asleep listening to a little to much by my boyfriend Shawn Mendes.