Chapter 7

My blood started boiling I was so angry. I knew she was coming but it synced in right now. As soon as they pulled away from there hug. I gave her a fake smile. I said "Hi my name is Piper." "I know who you are, you are the whore that stole my man away from me." As she was walking away she whispered in my ear "And I plan to get him back whether you like it or not." That last comment she had sent shivers down my spine. I went up to jack and I went into his arms. I really needed this comfort from him. I asked him "Can I stay in your room tonight?" "Ya sure." I went into my room. I decided to take a shower. Showers always help me clear my mind. When I was in the shower I was singing Fight Song by Rachel Platten. As I was getting out of the shower Shawn jumped out of nowhere and screamed "You have an amazing singing voice Piper!" "Shawn you almost gave me a heart attack. Thank you though, I don't think I am that good." "We should do a cover sometime." "That would be fun. Wait how did you even get into my room?" "I don't think you want to know." "Ok then so when do want to do the cover." "Now." "Ok but don't you think I should put on some clothes first." "Ya maybe that would be a good idea meet me in my room when you are ready then we can figure out what song we will do." "Ok see you then." I decided to put on something nice since anyone can see me doing this cover. I did my full routine of makeup. (The outfit is up above). I grabbed my phone and my room key. Shawn's room was 2 doors down. I was nervous but excited to do the cover I mean maybe I will become a famous singer you never know, hahaha just kidding that will probably never happen. I knocked on shawn's door. I saw Shawn in the doorway. He gave me a cheeky smile. For some reason that was funny to me so I fell to the ground laughing holding my stomach. After about 2 minutes I finally calmed down and we went into Shawn's room. Shawn said "So what song do you wanna do?" "Um i don't really care I like all songs." "Ok what about thousand years by Christina Perri?" "I love that song lets totally do it." "Ok so do u wanna start now or do you need to practice the song?" "We can do it now if that's alright with you?" "Ya totally" we started to do the song. We harmonized perfectly together. We were both playing the guitar. I got lost in the music so much that it felt like one minute I was singing. By the end of the song we were harmonizing. We sounded perfect together. Shawn said "You did amazing!" "Thank you so much you on the other hand have a voice of an angel!" "Aww thank you!" "No problem, so now we have to edit the video?" "Yes" we edited the video in the end we decided to put some bloopers at the end of the video because why not. At the end we stood up and I immediately hugged Shawn. I whispered in his ear "You helped me overcome my fear of stage fright I could never thank you enough." "Your welcome and you have a beautiful voice you should show it to the world." "Thank you" I blushed at his comment. Shawn asked me if I wanted to go grab a bite at chipotle and I said sure we decided to walk because our hotel was really close to Chipotle. I got a burrito and Shawn also got a burrito. We ate pretty quickly. I was going to go to bed early because tomorrow was MAGCON I was so excited to meet my fans. Meeting fans was the best feeling in the world. Shawn and I walked back I feel I have gotten really close to Shawn. He was the boy in my bully group that tried to not do anything which I never really noticed till now. Thinking about that time made me start to cry. Shawn noticed and her said "Hey hey what's wrong don't cry." While he was soothing me he was rubbing circles into my back. I told him "I was thinking to myself then I started to think about how you didn't bully me as much as the other guys did and me thinking about that made me remember that horrible time and how I had no one to talk to about it." By the end of that statement I was hysterically crying. Shawn gave me one big hug. It lasted about a minute. We started walking back after that minute. When we got back to the hotel it was around ten. I was so tired and I needed sleep. I totally forgot I was sleeping in Jack's room tonight. I said goodnight to Shawn then went up to my room. I got into my pajamas then went into Jack's room he gave me a spare room key. I was very quiet. I tiptoed into bed. As soon as I got into the bed I snuggled into Jack. I fell fast asleep.
<<Morning Time>>
I slowly opened my eyes. I saw jack staring at me. He said "Morning beautiful" "Morning babe." As soon as I got out of bed Jack pulled me right back into bed. "Babe I need to get ready for MAGCON and so do you." "Ok fine I just want a kiss." "My pleasure." I kissed him on the lips. After the kiss I went into my room. First I took a shower. Then brushed my hair. Then got dressed I was wearing a red MAGCON hoodie with a talk top underneath that say u got a Bae or nah Jean shorts since we're in Cali and my galaxy vans. I blow dryed my hair then curled it into beach curls. I did my makeup routine. Brushed my teeth then I was ready. I ran into Jack's room. He said "You ready." "Yep lets go!" I was so excited. We ate brakfast really quickly. The convention was being held in the hotel. We went into the room and the meet and greet was just about to start. I went to my booth. Everyone was saying such nice things and even some were giving me gifts. I loved my fans so much. There was this one girl who that came up to my booth. As she got closer to me it became more visible that she was crying. I said "why are you crying sweetie?" "They are happy tears I never thought that I would ever meet you. You are my idol." "What is ur name sweety?" "My name is Isabel." I went around my booth "Well Isabel is it ok if I give you a huge hug." She nodded her head and I gave her a huge hug. When we ended the hug she said "I made this necklace for you." "Thank you so much sweetie." I gave her one last hug and she went off. That is what I always look forward to. After the meet and greet ended it was time to go on stage. I was wearing the necklace Isabel gave me. She is so sweet. I ran out onto the stage when my name was called. Everyone started cheering for me. When everyone was on the stage we just started to fool around. After a while of fooling around it was time for the question and answer. There were a lit of questions I kind of musty spaced out until my name was called. I looked up. The girl said "Piper didn't have a bad past with the boys in high school and if so what was it about?" "I did have a bad past with the boys but I would not like to get into it." After I said that the girl rolled her eyes at me. We decided to end the Q and A after my question. The show went by so quickly. After it was over I went into my room and fell into a deep sleep.

A/N:
Oh my gosh an update I hoped u guys like it love u guys 😘😘😍😍