Chapter 5

A/N: hey guys that is a pic of piper the girl above is Chrissy Costanza in real life.

I broke up with Maggie. She took it really hard. Today I am going to ask Piper if she will be my girlfriend. Johnson is gonna help me. He knows about the whole thing with piper.First all of the boys will see her again I am gonna make them apologize to her. She deserves it. All the boys ran into my room and jumped on me. I said "Ok so guys remember that girl Piper that we bullied?" They all said in unison "Yeah why?" "Well while we were bullying her I was secretly dating her. I didn't tell you guys because I still wanted to be friends with you. Now that I told you that she is joining Magcon. She got here yesterday. I am going to ask her to be my girlfriend today I just wanted to tell you guys the whole story." They all had shocked looks on there faces. Nash said "We understand why you didn't tell us but if you told us you were dating her we would of stopped bullying her. We are young and stupid. We shouldn't have done it anyways." I had a feeling what they were about to do. They are going to go into her room and apologize. I was right they went into Andrea and Piper's room. They tiptoes into the room.
Piper's POV:
I woke up to muffled voices in the background. I had no idea who was there or what was happening. I opened my eyes slowly. Only to see me surrounded by all my bullied crowding over me. I sat up really quickly I was scared to death. I was just hoping that this was a dream. I said "P-please don't h-hurt m-me." Nash said "we are not going to hurt you we wanted to apologize on how we treated you in high school. We are so sorry. We were young and stupid. It won't happen again will you please forgive us." "Forgive you. Oh hell nahhhhh ohh nahhh.(you see what I did there 😏😏😂😂) you bullied me for so long and you think I am going to forgive you. No you have to prove that you won't do it again you have to prove me you are worthy of my forgiveness. Jack gets that forgiveness because he has helped me through you guys bullying me. He actually cared about me when all you did was beat me to the point where I had broken bones. He helped me through all those nightmares when I couldn't sleep. You guys caused those nightmares. That was the worst time of my life. I was suicidal because of you guys. Jack was in the hospital with me when I would cut to deep. He helped through the worst part of my life. I couldn't thank him enough for it." By this point I was balling my eyes out. I was crying so much that my legs gave out and I fell to the ground. I sobbed even louder. Jack rushed over to me. He was very soothing. I looked up and saw that he was also crying. I asked "why are you crying?" "Just you reminding me of that bad part in your life makes me want to cry." I felt a bunch of boys crowd over me. I let them hug me cause I was in a vulnerable state. I like horrible by now. I totally forgot about Andrea. She was snoring lightly. I decided to wake her up. I shook her lightly. She instantly woke up. She saw that I was crying. She looked at her surrounding. I didn't even have to tell her what was going on but she still knew what was going on. She pulled me into a tight hug. Before I knew it I was pulled out of the room. Jack was taking me down to the beach near our hotel. Candles and rose petals were set up. I had no idea what was going on. The candles and the rose petals led to the ocean. Carved into the sand were the were the letters 'Will you do the honor and be my girlfriend?' Then there were 2 boxes the first one was a yes and the second one was a no. I took the stick and checked off the yes. As soon as I checked that off I heard a guitar playing. It was Johnson. I look at Gilinsky. He had a smile from ear to ear. He picked me up swung me around and kissed me on the lips. I can't believe THE ONE AND ONLY JACK GILINSKY IS MINE NOW. Words can't describe how happy I was. This was definitely a great and emotional day.