Chapter 3

Piper's POV

As I woke up I was in a bed. Not just any bed but Nash Grier's bed. As I woke up all the 9 boys barged into the room. Taylor said "it took you long enough to wake up slut." The boys ran over to me. Nash started punching me. Cameron started kicking me in the gut. My boyfriend of all people walked over to me he mouthed I'm sorry then everything went black.

Jack's POV

I feel like a horrible boyfriend right now. I just punched my girlfriend right right in the eye. Nash is the leader of the group. He told me I had to do this or he would make my life a living hell. I should of chose the living hell. I would do anything for my girlfriend. I betrayed her bringing her to Nash's house. She was hurt and I made it even worse for her. She is never going to forgive me. That is why I wanted to bring her to a fancy restaurant to make it up to her.

Piper's POV

I woke up and ran out of the house. I was blocked by jack (A/N from now on jack g is going to be jack and jack j is going to be Johnson). He pulled me into the coat closet. He tried to explain but I just cut him off. "Save it I know what is most important to you. At his one went overboard you made me pass out. I am going to change my whole look and move to a different state. I know what you are going to say I need you. I need you to but this can't go on anymore bye jack." He didn't even say anything he just kissed me very passionately. "I understand." As I left the house jack whispered in my ear "I will always love you no matter what." I went to the mall. I went to the salon. I asked the lady to change my whole look. When I was done I looked like a different person. Then I went shopping for a whole new wardrobe. I called my parents from work. They are never home so they won't care. I told them about the bullying and my whole school life. They said they were ok but I had to call them everyday. When I got home I bought my plane ticket. Packed up my new and old clothes. I drove my car to the airport. As I was boarding the plane I whispered "Goodbye New York hello Cali." I thought of how I could start fresh and maybe even make my own YouTube account. As the plane took off I put in my earbuds and slowly drifted off to sleep.

1 Year Later

He guys so now I love in California, I am 17 years old, and I am a famous viner and you tubers. My best friend is Andrea Russet. She knows about my whole past. Back to the book. I got a phone call from an unknown number. I picked it up

(Piper=P Unknown=U)

P:Hello

U:Hello is this piper

P:This is she may I ask who this is

U:This is Bart from Magcon I would like you and Andrea Russet to join this Magcon group.

P:What do you do?

U:you perform and meet your fans.

P:Ok I would love to do it.

U:Great would it be possible if you leave now it is in Cali

P:That would be fine.

U:Ok see you soon bye

P:Bye

I hung up. I am so excited. I ran up the stairs of my loft. I packed everything I need. I drove to the directions that Bart texted me. As I walked in I saw someone I never thought I would see tears brimmed in my eyes.

A/N: ooooh cliffhanger sorry I had to do that but I will be writing a lot hope you guys like it love you guys.

Carly 😘😘😍😍