niall and the nandos waitress

I grapped my bodywarmer and bag and left my house for work. i tackled the icy path way and jumped on the next bus into brighton. i was on my way to my 3pm-7pm shift at nandos as a waitress. iv worked there for 3 months now and the only bit i enjoy is getting a 40% discount on there food! its not as excititing as the london nandos as we dont get regular visits from little mix, ed sheeran, jls or on direction or anything... i wish.

I hopped of the bus and walked through the snowing lanes doging being behind slow walkers or smokers to avoid ashes being blown in my face, i walked in to nandos and went to get changed for my shift.

56 dishes served later i returned home and slumped into my sofa, i was 19 and living in a flat two streets away from town.  i flicked threw the tv untill something caught my eye |ONE DIRECTION COMMING TO BRIGHTON|  omg..yes i am a directioner. iv always loved there music and had a huge crush on the little Irish one Niall....mmm he was SO good looking! I kept watching as the fake looking news reporter told me more ; teen heartthrobs 1D are coming to Brighton to perform 9 shows and 3 interviews next week!. make sure you catch them while there here!. As the ads came on i was sitting there so exited and also dreading going to work and travelling round Brighton when they come as a swarm of directioners will be sure to chasing them!

bored i scrolled threw twitter (1DTMHtou6_4_13) and noticed nearly every tweet was about this major event.

"biggest boy band in this country's visiting Brighton again wooo" one read.

i immediately favorited and did so to many more with they occasional re-tweets to the funny ones.

when i was just about to go to bed as id been on my phone for an hour and a half as it was now half 11 my phone buzzed and received a message from twitter

(i get zayn's, Niall's, Liam's, Louis and Harry's tweets as messages because I'm so obsessed!!)

@niallofficial: cant wait to come to Brighton to see all the fans next week!

I FAVORITED OF CORSE! when another came in

@real_liam_payne: looking forward to coming to Brighton but not as much as Niall was when he found out there was a nandos! ha ha

Niall re-tweeted and i just stared at it with a huge grin o my face thinking:

WAS NIALL HORAN AND THE OTHER BOYS COMING TO BRIGHTON'S NANDOS!!!

the only nandos in Brighton was the one i worked in and i work 7 days a week!!!

as i drifted of to bed all i was thinking about was :please god make them come from 3-7 and my life will be complete!

..................................................................................................................................................................

A/N

hey guys first chapters up! finally

sorry i take so long my computers a bum! i will do some more ASAP!

lOvE yOu AlL!! You little directioners

oh and whos excited for red nose day? have you heared there cover of one way or another yet? its AMAZING!  i love harrys voice as he starts it and of corse nialls little solo :D

my twitters on the side like i said and also my one direction youtube channel link is also there.,,,,go check it out ;)

ohhh and also sosos sorry about any spelling mistacks im writing some of this on my phone and my predictive is crap and also the keybored sucks :|