the L word

kerrys pov:

the pizza arrived and we all we all opened a second beer. his was no game to play completely sober!

"okay I'm starting" louis said

of course he chose me first -.-

i chose dare because truths usually boring.

"i dare you......" he said thinking

zayn whispered in his ear.

Louis grinned and carried on.

"....to give Niall a love bite"

"really?"I siad looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

he nodded slowly at me and looked at Niall put his beer down ready.

"come on" Niall said playfully

this made me laugh.

i leaned over a started to kiss his neck i sucked at his jaw line and everyone was ohh-ing. "there" i said as i pulled away Niall moving his neck to show everyone he did it.

"dam" Louis said as he took his top off revealing his nice tanned chest.

(we were playing the version that if they did your truth and dare then they would have to take a piece of there clothing off.)

"right i pick..." is said looking around the room "...Liam"i said smiling at him.

he rolled his eyes and said dare before i even asked.

" i dare you too lick zayns ear seductively" i said

everyone started to laugh except Liam and zayn who looked at each other disgusted.

"oh god" he said while leaning towards zayn

he poked his tongue out and shoved it in zayns ear swirling it around.

"yuck..urgh...there" he said wiping his mouth

i took my jumper of not really caring as it was reveling pretty much everything anyway.

i saw Niall spit back his beer as he coughed slightly looking at me this made me go a little red as are eyes both met.

we both looked away and i saw everyone starring at my chest.

"oii" i said looking at them all laughing.

they all awkwardly looked away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*10 minuets later*

Niall's pov:

liam , harry and katy were all out as all there clothes were off and they had all gone upstairs.

so it was just me in my chinos and nothing else

katy in her bra and pants which was some nice eye candy! and zayn and louis who were in just there boxers.

this game was getting pretty x rated.

"kerry your turn truth or dare." zayn said

"dare" i replied

"i dare you too give niall a lap dance"

zayn and louis high fived each other and i looked at niall awkwardly and he returned the look.

i walked over to him on the coach and mouthed "sorry" as he smiled.

"wait wait i'll put some music on, to set the mood" louis said going on his phone.

"really?" i said looking at him with my eyebrows raised.

he smiled at put one on.

it was some sexy bollywood music as i turned to face niall.

i danced in front of him sexily when i realised his hands grab on to my hips. i smiled and carried on. this was so great. i thought before actually realising how i felt about him. god, i like him!! like, like-like him! before i could think about fancying Niall any more zayn slipped £10 into my pants laughing.

this made me laugh as i carried on slut dropping on to niall a few times and shaking my arse to the music as the music went off i caught my breath and sat on Niall's lap. i could feel this huge bulge and this made me start to laugh as i tyred to turn it in to a cough. i looked a louis and zayn who had the mouths wide open and liam was in the kitchen gawping at me from the kitchen with a glass of milk.

"oh liam i thought you went to bed" i said making everyone realise he was there

"um. i just went down for some cookies and milk...what were you doing!?" he said smiling

"were still playing truth or dare" louis said.

"ohhhh.." he said forgetting

"explains that then" he said winking at me and heading upstairs to bed as it was like half 12 now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nialls pov:

we decided to end the game now and go to bed.

louis and zayn ran upstairs and kerry was in the kitchen getting some water.

i sat on the couch going threw what just happened over and over again. i was amazing. after she sat on me which didn't help as I'm sure she knew what was going on down there.

"you coming up to bed Niall?" she said breaking me from my daydream.

"oh yeah sorry hah" i said before adding "oh and kerry......that was pretty good" i said making her smile.

"i enjoyed it too"she said while running up the stairs me close behind.

she opened the door to my room and just put on a vest top and short as she was already in her underwear.

"god dam it" she said

"whats up?" i said turning to her.

"ha...i kinda cant undo my bra? she said awkwardly

"hear let me help" i said walking over to her.

i unclasped it and stood there brushing her hair off her shoulder. i lent over putting my arms around her waits and started to kiss her neck.

"niall?" she said

"im just returning the favour from tonight" i said pointing to the love bite she had given me earlier on.

i carried on sucking along her jawline and she just stood there moaning slightly and running her hands threw my scruffy hair.

i turned her around so i faced her and moved my lips to her neck.

she pulled me away.

"niall are you sure you want to do this? it isn't going to end up into a one night stand or something is it?" she said looking at the ground.

"no way! " i said lifting her chin so our eyes met.

"i think i love you" i said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

HE SAID THE L WORD!! :O!!!