uh oh

sorry havents updated in ages! back at school -_- this might be a filler but might not depends if i fancy writing... and again, sorry about the spelling my spellcheck and keyboard is shite! :)

also im so so low that i havent got tickets for TMH tour :'( youtube is my tour! your so lucky if you have tickets hope you have an AMAZING time! <3 3="">

edit 3 month later: i did get tickets omg harry tweeted that an extra tour was added at 02 and i went and it was amazing and nialls perfect and i screamed and died and jsdfhksvnur oavjorengodovn bye :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kerrys pov

*at nados*

"hey there her" katy called as i ran out of the kitchen of nados.

i still needed to explaine to niall why we just left that morning i hope he wasnt mad..

"hey nia.." i said as he walked away compleatly blanking me.

wtf?? i thought as i walked over to the counter to get them some menues.

"katy are you alright" i said shocked seeing her with a frown on her face.

"harry....he hates me"she said

"what, what do you mean"

"he just totally blanked me as all the other boys hugged and smiled at me and then gave me thee dirtest glare ever!!" she said taking her apron off. "im leaving....i cant serve him" (she was a bit of a drama queen!)

"what.. but i'll be on my own" i said.

too late...

katy was already out the door. wow ,, she was really upset!

"hey" i said mainly aiming at niall as i handed out the menues.

hey" liam said sweetly

hii" zayn said smiling at me.

kerry!!" lou shouted which made me laugh

niall: ...

harry: ......

this was awkward

"so where did katy go......again?"harry said starring at his shoes.

oh shit they actualy thought we ditched them to try and use them!! crap crap they have it sososo wrong!

"harry what do you mean??" i asked

he opened his mouth but niall inturupted.

"you just left, like you..i dunno...used us or somthing" he said

"WHAT! no of course we didnt! no i swear... yyou see we woke up so so so late and we had a shift and katys phone ran out and, i love you! , then i totally forgot as we had SUCH a busy day! then at night i saw your message and remebered and was like crap crap crap and then i thought i might as well explaine what happened ....." i pantted heavily as i finished my ramball as i relised waht i said!

I LOVE YOU, CRAP CRAP I SAID I LOVE YOU! IM SUCHA TWAT...WHAY TO GO KERRY HE HATES YOU AND PROBALLY THINKS YOUR UST TRYING TO SWEET TALK HIM AND LET YOU USE HIM AGAIN EVEN. THOUGH. YOU. WERNT. USING. HIM.

i felt light headed due to the rambling and the thinking when i was taking a back by nialls lips against mine.

oooohhhhhh" everyone said in harmany (excapt for harry, crap i still need katy to apolagise! there too cute to end this all)

oohh maby he didnt think that after all :) i thought.

"im sorry i dint know you had work i thought you were using me...but im glad you didnt because....i love you too" he said as he pulled away from the kiss.

*heart melting!!* :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay it did become a filler. soooorrrrryyy my knukles hurt....i know that sounds kinda wiered vut they do :) hhahah

iv used sooo many dots in this chapter i swear............................................................................................................................+

NEXT CHAPTER IS KATY AND HARRY.

WILL HARRY FORGIVE KATY OR IS IT TOO LATE?????? :O

oh well maby he