wow

kerrys pov:

i woke up still next to niall. i smiled as i remebered what we were talking about last night. "he loved me" wow love moves fats.

i looked at my phone. i had 13 messages.

what?! i thought. i opened them and they were all from drake. immidiantley i knew what this was about.  i looked at the time: 9.35. SHIT! i thought, ME AND KATY HAD A EARLY SHIFT TODAY SHIT SHIT SHIT. i shot out of bed making sure i didnt wake up niall and got dressed i put my hair up really wuickly i walked ino harrys room and walked over to her snuggled into harry chest.

"katy" i said shaking her shoulders slighlty.

"what?" she said squinting.

"we forgot we had an early shift today, were already half an hour late, drakes gone crazy at me" i siad remembering to text him back.

drake:

so so so sorry we slept in could we be there at 12?

i sent him while katy was sneaking round the room trying to quietly get dressed.

he replied almost imediantley:

from drake:

fine. i got someone to cover you too till then.

never do that again!

he sent, i guess he was pretty angry! i thought chucking my phone into my bag.

"c'mon lets go" katy said as she put her bag on her shoulder.

"but what if they wonder where we are?"

i said

"were have to text them or something now lets go back to your flat and get ready for service." she said sternly as she left the house quietly, me behind her.

"we could of at least left a note" i said jumping into a taxi.

"look, its fine we can text them later once there up and i charge my phone." she said attempting to turn it on.

"okay" i said looking out the window.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

sorry filler and bad bad chapter but needed to fit that filler in so yeah..sorry.

:*