lifes a beach

kerrys pov:

when everyone was dressed we all decided to watch a movie.

"can we watch 40 year old virgin, that makes me laugh?" zayn asked

"NO! seriousley i watched that like 20 time im not watching it again!" louis said

zayn looked at him dissapointed.

"what about dodgeball?" katy said looking threw there  collection.

"yeah i love that film!" i said

"yeah me too, put that one on katy" niall said while taking a seat next to me on the coach.

louis sat on the other side and zayn liam harry and katy all squeezed onto the other 3 seater.

as we were all in stiched niall put his arm around me and squeezed my arm.

"looking forward to tonight i'll bring my guitar" he said

"will you let me have a go on it?" i said

"you play?" he said shocked

"yeah all threw school" i awnsered

"no way, course you can." he said as i rested my head on his chest while he stroked my hair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

niall pov:

i couldnt believe kerry could play the guitar. the first girl iv come across who could so i'm looking forward to the beach so she can show me her skills.

when  the movie finished it was about 5.00.

we all got our stuff and headed to the beach.

it was only a 10 minuet walk and paul knew a vip area that we were going to go too so now paparazi would bother us.

halfway to the beach i heared kerry swear behind me.

"shit" she said. everyone else was ahead of us too.

"my shoe" she said pinting to her broken heels.

i just laughed at her.

"niall dont luagh i have to walk like another 5 minuets." she said frowning

"dont worry" i said as i walked other too her. i slung her shoes in the gutter as they were no use anyway and picked her up bridal style.

"niall" she said giggling. her laugh was so cute

"what theres no other way" i said as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"oh..i suppose not" she replied

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kerrys pov:

The sky was orange and pink and as the sun was low and the tides were calm.

the beached looked amazing as i could see it in veiw still being carried by niall.

"it looks so beautiful" i said refuring to the beach.

"ahh just like you" niall said with a huge grin. i just laughed at his cheesey-ness.

"hey wheres your guitar?" i said

"oh liam was carrying it" he said

i rested my head into his chest as he carried me the rest of the way to the beach.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

katys pov:

*me, harry , zayn, louis and liam were all walking toward the beach*

"wheres niall and  kerry i sadi looking behind me"

"probally kissing or something" zayn said.

i just laughed at this and carried on. i could see harry looking at me while he was walking beside me.

"what are you staring at?" i said.

"you" he simply awnsered before adding.

"race?" before shooting off.

"i dont think so!" i yelled while i chased as i pushed past liam attempting to play nialls guitar.

"sorry" i said still running.

i ran across the sand and soon caught up with harry. i launched at him and tackled him to the ground.

we both were in stitches and he rolled over. i was ontop of him starring into his eyes. he moved my blond hair that was infront of my face aside and leaned in for a kiss.

"oh la la harry and katy this is a family area!" louis yelled at us breaking the tension. i rolled off of harrry ending up laying on the sand.

"louis!" harry said looking sternly at him as the others joined in with the joke.

"hey what did we miss" niall said as he saw us all in a huddle.

"katy and harry kissed" zayn said smirking at me.

"no we didnt" i said as i stood up.

"we were just chasing each other thats all" harry said scraching his neck.

"kiss chase more like" high fiving louis like it was a proud moment .

i just laghed at this and walked over to a spot near the sea to set up our bbq.