Chapter 2: Be Observant

"You tieflings always fall into one of three categories. Either you fight, you beg, or you flee."

OwengeJuiceTv

The Reunion

Loading playlist...
.
.
.
Playlist Found

Current Song:
If You Seek Amy - Britney Spears

Chapter 2: Be Observant

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙ ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Today was a rainy day for the clearing. They tended to have less rainy days in the past but since Owen woke up the rain hadn't stopped. It had been a week or so since Owen had seen Apo; nobody really keeps up with the time since the mass amount of rain.

Owen was still hurt, however he demanded to still be able to run things; ignoring the protests of  Magic and the quiet protest from Soup and Kyle. The three basically follow the man making sure he was not about to fall over. They tried to convince him as soon as he awoke to just focus on recovery though that didn't go as planned.

░▒▓█►─═ 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 ═─◄█▓▒░

Owen's eyes flutter open; overwhelmed by the brightness of the room.  He tried to sit up to access his situation, but a sharp pain in his shoulder diverted his attention. He slid his shoulder of his shirt down revealing white bandages covering it.  Owen threw the heavy blanket that lie on him off. His calf was also wrapped in bandages.

He tried again to sit up and understand his surroundings. He hadn't come down here much but it was quite recognizable as Soup's basement. Owen slowly made his way to his feet, granted he almost feel at first however he restabilize before he could hit the ground. 

Owen slowly made his way up the stairs that lead out of Soup's basement. Owen will admit that he fell a few times, however he only fell all once... or twice. However he ended up making it to the top of the stairs at some point and started walking toward his home.

"Owen, what are you doing. You are supposed to be resting." Magic's voice echoes behind Owen.

"I have to make sure people are ok."

"They are ok. Everyone is fine, Owen "

"I have to double check." 

Magic grabs Owens wrist. "Owen just go rest. if you really want I will go double check."

"I need to make sure they aren't here."

"Who- what are you talking about, Owen."

"Even if it kills me, I will not stop looking till I know that everyone is-"

Just then Magic smacks Owen square in the face. "DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT!"

"Magic?"

"I was scared, Owen. I don't know what happened in that maze or why you went in or why you came out with two griever stings, TWO, and if you need sometime to put it into words I understand that, but I need you to rest. You aren't thinking rationally right now. I thought you were going to die, I thought I was going to lose another best friend.  Everyone is ok, I promise I checked Owen." Magic tears up. "Please, I can't- I can't lose anyone else, please."