Chapter 5: Rasbi Lemonade

"Well, I mean, your like his accomplice, your like his friend, ya know?"
"We're not friends anymore, he lied to me."

Oeca and Rasbi

I Quit (4:53)

Loading playlist...
.
.
.
Playlist Found

Current Song:
Interlude IV - Zach Callison, Grace Rolek

Chapter 5 : Rasbi Lemonade

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙ ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Rasbi didn't really engage in conversation much in the clearing. Nowadays, she much preferred the comforting silence and light sound of swaying trees from her tree house. There was a calming sensation in being aware of nothing. Most of the time she preferred to not involve or concern herself with the problems of the clearing. When she does she usually gets all wrapped up in her head about stupid things. Like how things could have been. If only the lever didn't exist and there were no leadership. 

Owen sometimes goes to check up on her. Although she doesn't really reply sometimes, she does listen to him, well at least a majority of what the Orange man says. Sometimes, she just stares out the gate of the clearing as if  he wasn't there. She would faze into the maze wondering if they could still be out there; somewhere; anywhere. Nevertheless, she knows that is just a pipe dream. Apo is dead. Or at least that is what she thought. 

Not many people learned different on the night the gate briefly opened to let a wild beast enter; four to be exact. Ori, Magic, Acho, and Kyle. They were all helping with the festivities. Sure, Rasbi helped to, but being around lots of people stressed her out; especially in the late hours of the evening.

Today, Rasbi sits quietly to herself.  She seems unconnected to the world as if she has freed herself from this mortal plane; to drift away from the maze and away from this life that engulfs her in a thin layer of dread. Only to be ripped down from the sky by the light sound of leaves trembling. She looks around her. Nothing. 'Well, there has to be something.' She thought. 'Its isn't like it was a ghost or something. those don't exist anyways. If they did Oeca would have came to haunt me a long time ago.'

Then again there was a racket that stopped quicker than the last. 'now someone is just messing with me' she thought. She turned away from her home opening to look at the signs upon her wall. She sighs.

"Old memories tend to get me down, too." Rasbi froze as a sense of dread swelled up in her body. She slowly turned around to be met with red eyes and red hair.

"Why- How- What- Who are you?"

The other demon started laughing hysterically. "Rasbi, you are so funny. Was I really that forgettable? It's Apo."

"I refuse to believe that. Apo is dead."

"Then maybe, I am a ghost then."

"No, ghost aren't real.

"Then I guess that proves I am just Apo then. I don't have another story to tell you, honestly."

"Then make one cause what you are saying makes no goddamn sense."

"Well, I am trying, but you are making it really difficult." Apo sat upon the floor

"What do you want from me? Why are you here?"