The Love Letter

THE LETTER

Dear Stranger,

You're not really a stranger to me but for the letter, I'll say you are.
You've found this in your locker because I have a confession to tell you. You'll be shocked about it but it's about time the feelings I have for you to come out.
You're my first thought in the morning and I hold you in my last breath at night.
You're in my head all the time. Ever since I've really seen you in class all those months ago, I've been obsessed with you. That makes it seem bad but I swear it's not.
The way you carry yourself just drew me in. You're so nice to everyone around you. I just fell for not only your personality but your handsome looks.
So this is me confessing to you that I love you. I never believed in true love at first sight shit but maybe that's what happened.
Throughout the months since I've really noticed you in Mr. Bacel's class, you haven't looked at me once so I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't have the same feelings as I do.
But that's ok. That's why I'm writing this letter because if I didn't get the feelings out sometime, I might've gone insane.
I'll get over it sometime now that my feelings are out there but they're not at the same time.
Have a good day Stranger <3

Love,
           Your Anonymous admirer

•••

A/N

This is extremely cringy but it is what it is.

Writing letters is definitely not my strong suit so this is pretty shitty. It's more 6th grade like than I wanted it to be but we never have to see it again so it's ok.

If anyone has any tips/advice to improve the letter please let me know!