Prologue

A/N: This is my first serious story so feedback is appreciated. Questions and ideas are also welcomed though i know how this story will end it's just a matter of how we will get there. Hope you enjoy this story. If you know me no you don't

________________________________________________________________________________

You might be aware of the mythology of ancient Greece; and the impact of their culture on your world. Here on the planet of Persephone it's no mythology. Those heroes walked on our lands; those gods continue to intervene in your lives; the lands and seas filled with nymphs and monsters along with mortals. We have the technology you have, though it's not as important; not many find its need in their everyday life. Mortals learned early on to take care of their land. They remember this lesson with the land of Vulcan, Yes, like the Roman god. He blessed the land for their inventions alone and is the only reason the land is habitable for mortals.

Now you know a bit of the place; it is only fair that I warn you of how fate works. Very few things are fated to be and can always change into a different story. Godly intervention can set someone's life in stone but only as far as their ending. Mortals are interesting in how they act when death looms over them, they are more reckless, and some decide to change their world around them before they leave.

I am not being a reliable narrator, this kind of thing is usually done by Apollo but he's compromised at the moment and I happened to have spare time. The Fates are also supervising me so that this story is written properly.

We focus on two very different people whose lives crash together destroying both of their plans. I could start with the beginning of the creation of Gods or the start of human flings, or the creation of dryads and their gardens. That is far too long ago and irrelevant because the structure of the past is not suitable for the future.

I will start with a dryad named Adalina Willow and how she was talented since she was a sprout. I was visiting a garden one day for a meeting with the grand council. They showed me around their garden; when we passed through their nursery I saw her tree barely sprouting. She was growing differently. Her leaves had a strange pattern; I took the initiative and blessed her with curiosity and wisdom. I left the garden soon after the tour and the meeting. And didn't give much thought about the sapling until I got wind about a dryad with wild magic.  I visited to see the dryad but it seemed to only be a rumor-- oh how wrong I was.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: welp here we are. Welcome to my own world, hope this is a good start before chapter 1.