Another One [ sequel ]

| Drew |

It's been a year since Mia had Chay, our new daughter. We're getting married in a couple of weeks. Mia's been so occupied with the wedding, I just been chilling with Chres and my other boys, smoking, you know the regular.

"Baby." Mia called from inside. "Baby, Where are you"

"I'm outside baby. With the boys" I yelled.

She walked out, with Chay following behind her. She looked beautiful wearing a sun dress. Ass looks good too, damn.

"My baby cam. Oh and Your parents are coming this week you know the right? Better start cleaning." She demanded.

"Yeah nigga listen to your soon-to-be wife" Chres added.

"Aye nigga shut the-" Getting cut off by big head.

"Aye you better chill on my baby. Don't make me roast yo ass. Weed man" Nani joked.

"Nani" Mia groaned. "Did you get the food? A girl hungry"

"Yes I did Mia. I'm not your maid okay" Nani chuckled.

"Cut her some slack donkey, she's been stressing on this wedding" I defended.

"Whatever F-boy" She rolled her eyes.

"Daddy what's an F-Boy?" Chay asked, curious.

I chuckled, shaking my head. "A boy you don't need to meet. I used to be one until I met your beautiful mother"

"Aww, moooom" Chay ran in yelling for Mia.

"She's gotten so big. My niece is growing up man" Chres looked.

"Yeah everything is perfect." I smiled.

| Later that Night |

I sat in the bed, reading this book on the history of rap. Mia is putting the kids to sleep. I got up walking into their rooms, seeing Mia putting Chay on her bed. Mia is a such a good mother to my children. She looked over and smiled.

"Came to check up on me huh?" She whispered to me.

"Yeah, seeing if they were sleep" I moved behind her, putting my hands on her waist. I felt her get chills.

"What you trying to do Druex?" She asked giggling.

I picked her up, bringing her into our room. I laid her down softly looking at her body in her night gown. A tight one. I licked my lips.

"Damn I'm going to tear that ass up on our honey moon." I smirked. She giggled sitting up.

"I'm going to make my bath. You should come in with me." She suggested, tracing the door.

"I'll be there in a minute ma' " I winked.

She giggled walking into the bathroom. Damn she always have this effect on me.

| Morning |

| Mia |

I woke up, with cam inbetween of Druex and I, and Chay on my chest. She's such a moma's baby. I sat up, putting Chay in my place, walking into the bathroom.

As I did my dental hygiene, I heard a groan come from the bed, seeing Druex sitting up. A few minutes later, he came in holding onto my waist. He leaned in trying to plant a kiss on my lips. I moved away, pushing him off me.

"No nigga." I laughed.

"My breathe don't smell that bad okay." He whined. I giggled , walking out of the bathroom.

"What time you get off?" He asked , standing in the door way.

I thought for a second. " About 4, probably 4:30, why?"

"Just asking. I know you got a new job. As a producer" He smirked.

"Yes I have a session with Chris and August." I bragged, fan girling on the inside.

I can't show Drew that I'm excited to work with them, cause he's going to get over protective. Probably, knowing him, he's gonna come in at our session time, and try to talk to them. I don't need him to do that.

"Alright baby. I'm leaving" I walked over to the bed, kissing my kids. Then walking to Drew giving him a peck on the lips.

"Have fun baby." He said smacking my ass, as I was on my way out.

"Always doing that" I laughed, headed out the door.

| Nani |

I was getting ready for work, putting my hair up into a bun. Last time I checked, Chres was still sleep. Probably is. I began to brush my teeth. I felt some type of touch on my back, I looked up. Looking at my surrounding. I shook my head getting the thought out of my head.

I felt someone tug on me, and threw me on the bed. I started screaming and kicking.

"GET OFF OF ME" I yelled repeatedly.

"Baby. Baby. Chill out. It's just me" Chres laughed.

I sat up, giving him a death glare. He began to laugh hard, holding onto his stomach.

"Fuck you" I mumbled , walking back into the bathroom.

"Baby, come back. You know I was playing." He chuckled, traveling behind me.

"No leave me alone. I don't like you. Dumb ass. Always scaring someone. When you know I'm pregnant." I fake cried. Making him fall into my trap.

"Hold up. Hold up." He paused, getting his thoughts together. "Did you just say your pregnant?" He questioned.

"Yes Chres. I'm pregnant" I cried.

"I never came in you" He stood there in shock.

I looked at him, giving him the eye. He would really say that if I told him I'm pregnant? Okay that's cool.

"Fuck you ass hole, I'm not pregnant" I pushed past him going into the closet.

"I know baby." He laughed. "Damn you're really easy to get"

He got behind me, began to grind his dick on my ass. I returned the favor, grinding back. I felt him getting hard, and grunting a little. I moved away, knowing I had to be at the studio with Mia.

"Okay stop, I have to go to the studio." I pushed away, getting my outfit out.

"Can I come today. You never let me go." He pouted.

"Aww, okay baby you can come." I smiled putting on my clothes "Get dressed so we can leave right away"

He pimped walk into the bathroom, causing me to laugh. He's such a fool.

-

Vote and Comment 😛