New Things

| Mia's Pov |

After Drew saying those things to me, I had to leave. I dont want to see him right now. I just need a break from this bullshit. I called Nani and told her to meet me at my apartment. I grabbed boxes and started packing. I heard a soft knock. It was Jay. I opened the door and saw him smiling, holding my stuff he stole.

"What the hell Jay, why?!" I yelled.

"Listen, I didnt mean to. Its just I have a habit of taking things and I want you to forgive me" He said.

"Whatever. I have to get packing." I said walking away.

"Where are you going ?" He askes.

"Im leaving L.A. Im going to my hometown" I said while packing.

"Why are you leaving Mia" He asked turning me around. I brok down into tears and cried on his chest.

"To get away from this guy. I love him so much, but he hurt me. He broke my heart. I just want to leave and get some space." I said to him. He rubbed my back and kissed my forehead.

"Its going to be okay. I'll be here for you no matter what. You have my number" He said smiling.

"Thanks Jay" I smiled. He wiped my tears and looked in my eyes. I looked in his. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck, standing on my tippy toes.

"What the hell!" I heard someone yell. I broke the kiss and looked over. Drew was standing in the middle of the door way. Nani was behind him looking down.

"Why are you here." I asked.

"Who is this nigga" Druex said mad, walking over to him. But i got in front of him.

"My friend, that was helping me out" I said.

"A damn friend doesn't kiss his other friend" He said.

"But you fucked me." I said with a tear falling.

"Listen I-"

"No I dont want to listen to you anymore." I shook my head and walked in the back.

"You get your ass out" I heard Drew say to Jay.

"Naw my nigga. Im helping Mia move her things." Jay said rejecting his order.

"Not today boys!" Nani yelled. "Mia is back there hurt because of you." She said to Drew. "Either you go fix it, or leave."

Tears were falling down. I covered my face and cried. Pain was in my heart and I cant get rid of it. I felt someone's arms wrapped around me. I cried even harder.

"Mia, I love you and im so so sorry. I love you so fucking much Mia. You mean the world to me" Drew said sounding like he was going to cry.

"Why Drew? Why did you let her give you head?" I asked.

"I dont know, I was high and I didnt know what to do. I just let her feel up on me. Im sorry Mia" He apologized.

"Sorry aint gonna do anything Drew. Now please help me with the packing or leave" I said getting up.

He nodded and start to pack my stuff. I put my pictures in the box with my personal things. I felt hands wrap around my waist. I turned around and saw Drew smiling, showing me a picture of him and i. We were little and he was hugging on me, I was cheesing hard. I smiled a little and looked at him.

"Come here" He pulled me close to him and kissed me. I kissed back.

"Get it" Nani yelled eating my chips. I stopped and laughed.

"Bruh you eating my chips" I said pouting.

"How much they cost?" She said taking out her wallet.

"A thousand" I smirked.

"Now you know damn well" She laughed and gave me six dollars.

-

We got everything set. My boxes were packed and in the car. Jay smiled and hugged me tight.

"Ill see you when you visit" He said .

"Okay" I broke the hug and looked at Nani.

"Nani you my girl" I smiled and hugged her.

"Bitch got me crying and shit" She joked hugging me back.

"I love you ma'" I said breaking the hug.

"I love you too. Nigga you better take care of her" She said pointing in Druex's face.

"Chill, I will Nani. She mine now" He said smiling.

"Mhm. Drive safe baby girl" Nani said as I was getting in the car.

Starting a new life, with someone I love.

-

vote and comment