New Things

| Morning |

We came back to the hotel around 8 in the morning. Grandma' made us stay over the night. We said our goodbyes and got our hugs. Now we're on our way to ATL. I aint ready to see my parents. They gave me hell. I started driving for the next 3 hours. Drew was sleep in his chair. I turned up some music listening to August Alsina. I hummed the melody while nodding my head to the tempo. I felt a hand go on my thigh and move inside. I moved his hand and shook my head

"No. Im driving Drew" I shook my head and kept driving. He rolled his eyes and got on his phone.

"Should I really do modeling baby" I asked. His face lit up and smiled big.

"Yes! You sexy as hell. Why wouldn't you?" He said smirking.

"Because im not the model type" I laughed.

"If you dont shut that shit up. Baby you fine okay" I laughed at his comment and started to think.

| ATL |

We arrived in Atlanta around 5. I didn't want to see my parents just yet. We arrived at the hotel and got freshened up. I put on a long black tight dress with flats. Drew wore a white polo shirt, with washed blue jeans, with his concord 11's low. He pulled me to him grabbing my ass.

"Druex chiilll" I laughed moving away from his grip.

"Bring that ass over here giirrl" He said. I bursted into laughter and shook my head.

"Come on, we have to go meet my parents" I smiled walking out.

We drove over to my parents house. They lived in a big house. I texted my brother that I was going to meet them. His Called ID popped up.

"Yes Manny" I groaned.

"Why are you going over there !" He yelled. I pulled the phone away so I wouldn't here his loudness.

"Because i want to talk to them. Stop being stubborn and holding grudges." I said

"Whatever man. Tell me if something goes down" He said. I hung up and put my phone away.

We arrived a minute later. My heart beat started increasing. My hand was shaking. Drew came over and held my hand looking into my eyes.

"Baby just chill. You'll be fine okay. I have your back baby." He said rubbing my back. I nodded.

I walked up to the front door and knocked. The door swung open and i saw a woman with long black hair. She had the same eyes as me and was light skinned.

"Mia" She said with a soft voice. Tears began to form up in my eyes. She moved aside.

I walked in with Druex. There home was clean and fancy. The Tv was on when i looked in the living room.

"Mia" I heard a man say. I turned around to see my dad. He got more buff and taller. He hugged me tight and I hugged me back.

"Baby come on let her go" My mom said softly smiling.

"Sorry, I just missed her" He said chuckling.

"And who's this handsome young man?" Mom asked.

"You may not remember me, but im Druex. I would always hang out with her. Come over y'all house and eat dinner." He explained.

"Oh Druex. Yes I remember you" My dad said. "Treating my daughter right ?"

"Yes sir" he smiled.

A couple hours, we were talking about what was going on, and what i did. Tears filled up when they told me my mom's mother died. My mema. I havent talked to her in forever. I wish I got to spend more time with her. Also, my parents apologized for kicking Manny and I out. I forgive them, but i dont know about Manny. Manny will hold his grudge til he dies. I just want him to forgive them. I went upstairs to my old room. Druex followed me and sat on the bed.