Reconnected

| 3 Days Later / Druex Pov |

I havent talked to Mia in 3 days. She hasn't return my calls or texts. I found out her address. I knocked on the door, but i didnt get an answer. I heard crying and screaming. I broke the door down seeing the gun on the floor. I grabbed it and walked into the back room. The same guy I saw on Mia when I came into the studio. I hit him upside with the gun. Mia was exhausted and beaten to death. I picked up her body and went downstairs putting her into my car. I felt someone pull me back and hit me. I got in a couple of punches and slammed him down.

"You don't deserve her. If I see you again, your going to be dead" I said angrily.

I went into the car and drove off. I cant let her go back there cause i know she's going to get hurt again. I arrived at my house and picked her up. Cam's babysitter was sleep. I put Mia on the bed and ran the bath water. I put her in the bath tub and kisses her forehead. I went downstairs to pay the price for Cam's babysitter. After she left, I went upstairs and saw Mia opening her eyes.

"D-Druex" She stuttered.

"Yeah, I save you" I rubbed her face softly with a bath cloth.

She looked hurt. Her lip was busted and swollen. She had bruises all over her body. I got up pacing around. She sat up in pain. She cried and looked at me.

"Come on" I picked her up and put her on the bed. I wiped down her naked body kissing her wounds softly.

"Druex please not right now" She said.

"Im sorry" I apologized. She nodded and closed her eyes.

I got a phone call from Omari.

"Wassup bro" I answered.

"Nothing. Just cheking up on my little bro" He said laughing. I chuckled a little shaking my head.

"I have Mia here man. I saw her getting raped and abused by her boyfriend. My anger right now is out of the damn charts. I dont like seeing Mia hurt. That's my fucking best friend and my future. I know she dont like me right now, but ... I love her man. She's going to be mine" I expressed.

"Did you tell her that?" He asked.

"No, but .. I think she heard me."

"I did" She said softly walking in.

"Bro, Ill call you back" I hung up putting my phone down.

"We're you serious when you said that on the phone?" She asked.

"Yes. I love you Mia!!" I yelled.

I saw tears fall down. She smiled and wiped her tears. I chuckled and hugged her tightly. She cried by how tight I was hugging her. I let go and kissed her. She kissed back wrapping her arms around my neck. She bit on my bottom lip, making me have an erection. I groaned and picked her up.

"Shit you just started something" I chuckled, carrying her to my room.

| Morning / Mia Pov |

I woke up to Druex holding my tight, snoring lightly in my ear. I moved out of his grip and went into the bathroom. I looked at my bruises that Jerome gave me. I glanced at Druex and smiled. I went into bed and kissed his lips repeatedly. He moved his lips a little and smiled. I giggled and got up.

"Im going to make breakfast" I said smiling heading downstairs.

I made blue berry pancakes, with sausage patties and bacon. I got out the mix for the pancakes. I called Druex down to help me. He did the bacon and the sausage patties. I poured the mix and water with some blueberries together.