Hometown

Druex Pov |

Mia and me are on our way to her hometown. She lives in ATL, but we're going to stop at Texas. Half of her family lives there. Im still driving. She's on her phone. I snatched it out of her hand and put it in my pocket.

"Bruh, give me my phone!" She screamed.

"Aye Aye. We are in a car. In car voices" I said chuckling.

"Boy shut up" She rolled her eyes playfully.

I put my hand on her thigh and then moved inside. She shivered and bit her lip. She then moved my hand.

"No No sex for a while" She said.

"but why" I whined like a little baby.

"Since you want to be getting head from other bitches" She flipped her hair and looked out the window.

"Okay, fine" I kept driving and slouched in my seat.

The last hour was nothing, but silence. She didnt look at me or try to get my attention. Why do I always find a way to fuck up our vibe. I stopped at a gas station. I got out and put gas in the car.

"Do you want anything?" I asked. She shook her head looking the other way. I nodded and walked inside.

I went into the store and bought Jumbo Sunflower Seeds, a Sprite, some beer, Hot Cheetos, and 3 bottles of water. The cashier laughed at what I had. He put it all into a bag snd gave to me. I walked out. I got into the car. I handed her hot cheetos and a water. She looked at me.

"Talk to me baby" I said feeling on her cheek.

"Okay. Thanks for the Hot Cheetos." She said while opening the bag. I nodded and started driving.

"Uh Uh. You are not drinking while driving. Hell No" She said taking the beer away.

"Baby come on" I whinned. She opened it and drunk a little.

"Nope you're driving" She smiled and sat it in her tray.

"Aight Ma' " I smirked and looked at the road.

I turned on 'No Type' and started nodding my head to the beat. I looked over and saw the beer empty. I groaned and shook my head.

"You cant handle weed" She groaned back.

"Blah!" I said.

"Blah to you to" She kissed my cheek and kept eating her hot cheetos.

-

Couple hours later we were in Texas. We stayed in a hotel. Mia was still sleep. I sat beside her thinking about what its going to be like meeting her family. Are they rude, or they sweet, will they like me?. I sat back and scrolled down my instagram. I posted a picture of Mia being my woman crush wednesday. Some of the girls were being hateful and commenting negative things, while some girls were saying 'awww' or 'cute'. I looked at Mia and kissed her face repeatedly. She whined and pushed me. This girl got some damn strength.

"Baby wake your big head up" I said putting my head in her neck.

"Noo, im tired" She said rubbing my back.

"Shit im the one that should be tired" I said groaning.

"Then go to sleep with me bae" She said rubbing my back.

"Fine I will" I laid back and closed my eyes.

| Mia Pov |

I woke up a couple minutes later. Drew was knocked out. His mouth was open wide, drooling on the pillow, and snoring slightly. I giggled and took a picture, posting it on Instagram and Snapchat.

I walked into the bathroom, getting ready for the day. I got in the shower and washed up. I then brushed my teeth, and curled my hair. I know I'm going to see my family, so i have to get dressed up. I walked out looking for an outfit. I picked out my light blue jeans, with a red and black crop top.

I shook Drew gently, waking him up so he can get ready. He would budge, so I started kissing his neck and biting his ear softly. He turned around and pulled me down.

"Druex" He laughed. I hit him, trying to gey out of his grip.

"Let me go big head" I whined. He let me go and stood up.

"Let me get ready, before i get my ass beat by a small girl" He laughed, walking into the bathroom.

I shook my head at his comment, and put on my outfit. I took a few mirror pics, and selfies. Drew jumped in some of them when he had his shirt off. I definitely got weak. I looked over them and smiled.

"Druex lets go" I yelled from the bed waiting.

"Stop rushing, he said picking up the keys." We went into the car and drove to my grandma's house.

I was excited to see her i havent seen her in forever. I gave Drew her address. I didnt want to call her, I want it to be a surprise. We arrived to her house. Nothing changed. The bricks looked new, the landscape was on point, and her white gate was still up. I knocked on the door, waiting for her to open the door.

"Who is it?" She asked as she opened the door. She was in a smock, holding a wooden spoon. Her face lit up when she saw me.

"Baby Girl !" She hollered. I walked in and hugged her tightly. Embracing her love.

"Hey Grandma' " I smiled. Her dog cam in running. I picked her up and rubbed her hair.

"Who is this handsome gentleman" She said referring to Drew. He chuckled and introduced himself.

"Oh I remember you. Every time I came down, she would be playing with you in the back yard" Grandma said. I remember those days. "Well you can call me Grandma, or Sylvia" She added.

He laughed and smiled. We sat down and talked about what's been going on. A couple hours later, we ate what Grandma was making. We fooled around and laughed, talking about memories. I got a little emotional for me because of my parents.

When I was 15, Manny and I would go out. Hang around people that sell drugs and smoke. One day, they came into my room and threw a bag at me. I questioned them why they're doing this. They didnt even tell me. All they did was kick Manny and I out. My heart was broken after. Manny was pissed off. Thats when he started smoking, and selling drugs. We stayed with my best friend.

After they kicked us out, we didnt talk to then at all. I got cut from my thoughts by my grandma.

"Where is Manny?" She asked sipping some of her soda.

"Back in L.A" I answered.

"He still got them hoes huh?" She asked.

"I dont know" I said quietly.

"Y'all need to stop selling drugs" Grandma said loud.

"I need to sell these drugs. I barely get enough money at the radio station, producing shit." I said

"Become a model" Druex said.

"Yeah I agree with Druex" Grandma said putting cookies in the middle.

"I have to think about it" I said grabbing one of her cookies.

-

Comment and Vote.

- Will Mia start modeling?