{THE STAFF TEAM.}

The clock officially strucks midnight, everyone's asleep, before hearing a slight splash noise.
Curious, you go check it out.
"Why the fuck does a laboratory have a pool?" You thought.
Looking around, seeing just floating empty boxes and crates.
Assuming it's nothing you decide to go back, before in the corner of your eye you see a light gray tail.

Immediately alerted, you turn quickly.
Am I hallucinating? Was that actually real? You thought.
Turning around once again to leave, hearing a large splash and rapid footsteps.

You try to turn around to defend yourself as quickly as you can, holding your bat up to defend yourself-
An anthropomorphic shark swipes at you! Blocking it's attack using your bat.
The shark has you pinned on the ground, trying to break through your bat.

Struggling, you kick the anthropomorphic shark back with your leg, buying you some time to escape.
You get up to run, but the shark manages to grab your right arm.
It uses it's somewhat-existing claws, badly injuring your arm.
A Yelp of pain, you hit the shark, causing it to pass out.
You see other anthropomorphic sharks in the water, preparing to strike aswell, you immediately leave back to the safezone.

Jay wakes up from the sound of you struggling, you get into the safezone dropping your weapon and lean on the wall.
"What the hell happened?!" Jay asks, worried.
"I may or may not just got attacked by a fucking anthropomorphic shark bitch." You answer.
Your arm is injured badly, bleeding. "You know, one of those medkits you said you knew would be great right now." You speak to Jay, him telling you to wait there as he goes to get one.

He returns, opening the med kit and grabbing some bandages, he patches up your arm.

While Jay patches up your arm, you then hear a loud range of footsteps.
It seems to be the staff team, you immediately standing up and walking up to them. "Hey!" You yell.
A guard pushes you back. "Hey! What the hell?!"
The guard pushes you back, seeing a glimpse of them grabbing the passed-out anthropomorphic shark, before leaving.
"What the hell was that about..?!" You ask Jay.
"Don't ask me, I don't even know!" He answers.
Looking back, you see an odd guy wearing full black, having a hood on that has cat ears.

"Who the fuck are you?" You ask.
They wave, before leaving aswell.
You and Jay return to the safezone.