{STILL ALIVE}

Really short hhhh
//////
"Sonar!"
"Cmon, Wake up!"
"Sonar, please.!"
"Wake up!.."

You slowly open your eyes.
"Sonar! Sonar, oh thank god your alive!" Jay spoke in a thankful tone.
"Ugh.. My.. Head... What-.. What happened..?" You spoke quietly to Jay, confused.
Your entire body feels weak, it feels hard to breath..
"Y-you were knocked out by this.. This.. Thing! I was looking everywhere for you!" Jay answers. "Oh thank god your okay..."
'What.. What was that.. Rabbit.. Thing? Ugh.. My throat still hurts...' You thought.
You try sitting up. "Ack..!" You said in pain.
"A-ah- you should probably rest right now- Your still injured!" Jay told you.

'God.. Why does every fucking thing here want to kill me..? Fucking Christ...'
Laying back down.
".. The crystals." You spoke.
"Eh..?" Jay replies. "THOSE, exact crystals." You pointed, avoiding looking at it. "Huh? What about them?" Jay looks directly at them, seemingly fine.
"H-huh?! H-how aren't you hypnotized by them..?!" You ask confused. "Eh? Hypnotize? But they never do that?" He turned to you, before once again looking directly at the crystals, fine.
You sigh."C-.. Can you just leave me to rest for now.. Please..?" You ask Jay, sounding tired.
"Yeah, just,, call me if you need anything, okay?" Jay asks, reassuring you. "Yeah.. I got it." You answer.
Jay leaves the room, you sighing before closing your eyes shut.

Go away, I'm tired.
ꄲꁝ ꉔꄲꂵꏂ ꄲꋊ.. ꉣ꒒ꏂꋬꇙꏂ..?
No, now go away.
ꅐꄲꅐ, ꌦꄲ꒤ꋪ ꋊꄲ ꊰ꒤ꋊ.
I don't care. Go away.
꒻ꏂꏂꁴ​, ꊰ꒐ꋊꏂ.