{THE END? OR IS IT? }

6:14 am, October 15, ????
---------------------------------------
You wake up, feeling slightly dizzy you stand holding your head up.
Everyone seems to still be asleep, suprisingsly you still feel exhausted. Your arm feeling much better than before.
Slowly approaching the other side of the border, gazing at the large crystals on the walls and floor.

How mesmerizing... You thought...
Slowly you approach the crystals.. How beautiful they look...
Like a warm ocean on a calm, starry night..
Wait.
You snap out of it, the crystals seem to be able to put you in  a trance.
You look directly at it, you appear to be holding your hand out? To touch it? Maybe,
Slowly backing your hand down, before noticing a shadow behind you.
Your then immediately knocked out.

Ugh.. My head...
Huh.. Where.. Where am I? You thought to yourself.

Did whatever got you drop you here at this mysterious place? What even is this place? You thought.
You get up, looking what seems to be a support.. Cave?
You look at the view, this place seems to have such a calming atmosphere...
You see a shadow on the floor, curious you inspect it. Looking up what seems to be some test tube filled with some sort of green goo. Starting to have second thoughts about this place.

Suddenly, the power goes out.
You flinge, surprised.
Everything is dark, though you can still slightly see. Suddenly, one of the test tubes fall right next to you.
You manage to avoid the green goo, looking up again. "What the fuck was that..?!"
You have even more second thoughts about this place.. Maybe it's calming atmosphere is just to trick you.

You cough.
You cough again.
And again.
And again.
You start to rapidly cough.
Your throat and lungs burn, you start to feel woozy.
Of course im getting killed again.
That's just great.
Guess this is the end.
Nothing I can do now.
Accepting your fate.
Getting a slight glimpse or a green, anthropomorphic rabbit with gas particles around it before passing out.

Hey, Sonar! Hey!
Cmon.. Wake up Sonar!
WAKE UP!