3 treat her better part 2

Asher's pov:
I slowly walked away from Summer's house, my whole world shattered. She was my everything, and HE took her away from me. I need to figure out a way to exact revenge. My phone notification bleeped, and what I saw made my heart sink more.

@summer_sunshine

@sk8tomika and 281 others like thisWhen u jump on his back cuz he pushed you into the water 💦 🥰 @freddy

When u jump on his back cuz he pushed you into the water 💦 🥰 @freddy.hair

@freddy.hair: I'm strong 💪😎
@zackattack: 🙄 @freddy.hair
@freddy.hair: u just sayin that cuz you're jealous 😏
@sk8tomika: nice pic guys 👍
@summer_sunshine: thx @sk8tomika 🥰
@laurenxoxo: we should go to the beach together @freddy.hair @clarrrk @summer_sunshine

Click to view more comments

This day couldn't get any worse...

-time skip to 2 hours later-
I was wrong. Things got worse, so much worse! I decided to go and clear my head, so I went to the park. While I was there, I received a email from my school, and I had been kicked off the school committee! Summer was the president and I was vice, and now I'll be spending even less time with her!

-time skip to Monday-
Freddy's pov:
Asher has been giving me stink eye all day, and it's making me uncomfortable. I think it has something to do with the fact that I'm dating Summer. Then I saw something that made my blood boil. Asher was on his knees offering Summer FLOWERS. "What does he think he's doing?" I sneered. "Offering Summer flowers." Zack replied in a duh tone. "I am going to murder him!" I growled. "Dude, you love her so much!" Zack smirked. "What? No, I like-like her!" I snapped.
I can't love her.
But do I?

A/n:
What do you guys think? Do you think he like-likes her, or does he LOVE her? Comment what you think.
Don't forget to follow, comment, vote!

-E😘