23 last chapter + important a/n

Summer's pov:
I wake to the sun shining through my curtains. Today is the first day of school for the year! I am officially an 8th grader! I hop out of bed, and go straight to my closet. I need to choose a perfect outfit for my first day, and after 20 minutes of going through my closet, and having a meltdown, screaming into my pillow thinking that everyone is going to hate me, I find the perfect first day outfit:

 I need to choose a perfect outfit for my first day, and after 20 minutes of going through my closet, and having a meltdown, screaming into my pillow thinking that everyone is going to hate me, I find the perfect first day outfit:

I bounce down the stairs and start to pour my cereal

I bounce down the stairs and start to pour my cereal. Then I hear the doorbell ring, and I went to answer but there is no one there.

Did someone ding-dong ditch me?

I look down and I see a bouquet of flowers and a note sitting on the doormat. I picked it up, and read the note. I must have blushed the colour of red converse as I saw what it says:

Dear Summer,
You are the most beautiful girl in the world and I can't wait to spend another year with you! I love you so much.
-FH♥︎

OMG, Freddy is so sweet! I smelled the flowers, and then put them in a vase in my room. I started walking towards school, and I felt someone pull me into the bushes. I turned to face Freddy. "Hey Sum! Did ya like the flowers?" He smiled.

Gosh, he is so sweet.

I couldn't resist, so I pulled him down by the shirt and our lips met. "So, I guess you like them?" Freddy smirked, making me laugh. "I love them!" I grin, then I kissed him again. I moved my hands from his shirt to his hair, completely messing it up.

I heard a rustle in the bush, but I ignored it. Then I heard someone clear their throat, and I couldn't ignore that. "Ummm...hey guys." Lauren rubbed the back of her neck as she spoke. "Uh, hi." I smiled awkwardly, removing my hands from Freddy's hair. Lauren muttered, "See ya later!". " Oh, bye!" I waved, she left the bush.

"Okay, what just happened?" Freddy asked. I watched as Lauren went up the stairs and into the school. "I have no clue." I answered.

Freddy started to lean in again, but I put my hand in front of his face, and started to walk in the school. "Oh come on, you can't just kiss me like that and walk off!" Freddy cried. "I'm pretty sure I just did." I called over my shoulder.

I love him.

Freddy's pov:
I am currently fuming. Summer just walked to school dressed like that, kissed me, and walked away.

Don't lie Freddy, you liked that.

Okay, I did like it, but seriously, I'm a bit annoyed that she did that. I walked to class, and was 5 minutes late, and got a detention.

Great job bro.

I couldn't concentrate in art class, I ended up drawing Summer instead of drawing the fruit bowl, and even though it looked just like her, I got in trouble! After the teacher embarrassed me by showing the whole class, Summer passed back a note:

I love it. It's really good. Btw meet in rec studio.
♡Summer

I love her so much. The bell rings, and I go to my locker. I marvel at my collage made out of pictures of Sum, then I start going to the rec studio. I walked to the recording studio, and no one was there. I shut the door, and put down my bag. Where is she? Suddenly, I felt someone push me. In shock, I fell down on to the couch, and I looked over at Summer.I didn't hesitate to place my lips on her's. I love her lips. Her soft, beautiful lips. We pulled apart and stared into each other's eyes. "I love you." She whispered. "I love you too." I breathed.

And that's it. That was the end of my book. Btw, I have decided, that I'm making another sequel. It'll hopefully be out soon🤞.
Luv E😎