21 what is up with Freddy

Summer's pov:
We arrived at the airport, and I'm really worried about Freddy. He hasn't been acting like his normal self, and I know that something's going on. I told Mr Finn that Freddy and I are going to the toilet, then I pulled Freddy away.

"What's up?" Freddy asked. I looked at him seriously. "What's going on?" I frowned. "Nothing's going on!" Freddy exclaimed. I raised my eyebrows. "Freddy, I know you. Something's up. Please tell me what's going on." I begged. Freddy sighed. "If I tell you, you can't tell anyone, and I mean anyone." He instructed. "I won't tell anybody!" I smiled. "I'm scared." Freddy murmured. I look at him in confusion. "Scared of what?" I questioned. "I'm scared of flying. I don't like going on planes." He whispered. I hugged him. "There is no need to be scared!" I breathed, rubbing his back. He pushed me away. "Yes there is!" Freddy yelled. His sudden change of tone scared me. He buried his head in his hands. "Well, I can't stop you from being scared of flying, but I can swap seats with Zack!" I suggested. Freddy looked up at me. "Don't tell him! I'll never hear the end of it! He'll constantly tease me!" Freddy gasped. "Don't worry, I won't. I'll just tell Zack and Tomika that I wanna sit with you." I smiled. Freddy hugged me gratefully, and we went back to the others.

"Hey Zack, Tomika!" I called, as I walked up to them. "What's up?" Zack grinned. "Is it okay if we swap seats, Zack?" I questioned. He looked at me suspiciously. "Why do you want to swap?" Zack asked. "I just want to sit with my boyfriend! Don't you wanna sit with your girlfriend?" I played with a strand of loose hair. "Sure, let's swap seats, I don't really care." He grunted, handing me his ticket and taking mine. I walked back to Freddy, and did a thumbs up. Suddenly, our flight number was called over the loudspeaker, and we all rushed to the plane.

As we started to board, Freddy was clutching my hand quite tightly. "It's okay." I breathed, and he loosened his grip a little, calming slightly. We all took our seats, and buckled our seatbelts. I notice that Freddy is digging his nails into the armrests, and he has a panicked look on his face. I gently prize his hand off the armrest, and placed my hand on his thigh. The plane is about to take off, and Freddy's breathing has speeded up, and his eyes are wide with fear. I squeeze his thigh reassuringly, and peck his cheek. Freddy calmed slightly, but was still scared. The plane started to lift into the air, and he was rigid with fear.

My poor Freddy.

I rest my hand on his chest, and his heart rate has speeded up a lot. The plane is finally in the air, and Freddy was calmer, but still scared. I started to run my hand through his hair, and it seemed to be helping. I continued to run my fingers in his hair, and Freddy closed his eyes.

Okay Summer, just gotta keep him distracted for another 3 and a half hours, and everything will be fine.

I took a picture of us and posted it on the school of rock Instagram account.

@schoolofrock

@sk8tomika and 2100 others like this

Here we come😝!!

@freddy.hair: oh yeah 😎🥁

@rockfan12: 👍