12

Summer's pov:
I watched as Freddy yelled at Max, I couldn't hear what they are talking about, but I knew that Freddy is standing up for me. That's one of the small things he does that makes me love him. OMG Summer what did you just think?! I don't love him. I like like him. I don't love him. I like like him. I don't like like him. I love him. SUMMER! I look back over to Max and Freddy, and then Max says something that seem to make Freddy go deep into thought. Then he walks away, and grabs my hand, pulling me out of the shop. "Well I guess we have to find something else to do now!" I sigh. Freddy doesn't answer, he seems to have spaced out. "Freddy?" I click my fingers in front of his face. "FREDDY!!" I screamed, and he finally turned to me. "Huh?" He gasped. "You spaced out!" I exclaimed. "Oh, sorry." Freddy apologized. "Wanna stay the night at my place again tonight?" I asked. Freddy grins. "Definitely!" He cried. We began walking back to my house in silence. Why is everything suddenly so awkward. Freddy seems lost in thought, and keeps spacing out. I linked our hands, and he looked over at me and gave a weak smile. What is up with him? We arrived at my house, and sat down on the couch.

"What d'ya wanna do?" I questioned. Freddy shrugged. What is going on with him? "What's wrong, Freddy?" I asked worriedly. Freddy looks up at me in shock. "What makes you think that there's anything wrong?" He said clueless. "Ever since we left Tasty Treats, you've been acting weird. You keep spacing out, and you aren't really talking to me. Did I do something wrong? If I did I am so so..." I started, but then Freddy cut me off, "Summer, you've done nothing wrong. I guess I'm just tired from yelling at Max.". Freddy yawned, and rubbed his eyes. "I reckon you need a nap!" I smirked. Freddy's face fell. "What? No! It's only 5pm!" He complained. "No arguing, let's go." I said, dragging him upstairs.

Freddy's pov:
I yawned, and rubbed my eyes. Summer smirked, "I reckon you need a nap!". My face instantly fell to a frown. " What? No! It's only 5pm!" I complained. "No arguing, let's go." Summer said, beginning to drag me up the stairs. I'm not a baby! It's 5pm! "NO!" I yelled, dropping her hand, "I DON'T need a nap!". I stomped my foot as hard as I can, and crossed my arms. Summer just started laughing. " You're making it more obvious that you do need a nap!" She laughed. Summer grabbed my hand again and kept dragging my upstairs.

Oh my god, even when I'm angry with her I'm still madly in love with her.

We entered her room, and she told me to change in the en suite, and to wait intill she says that I can come out. I changed into my pj's from last night, and waited. "You ready, Freddy?" Came Summer's voice from the other side of the door. "Yeah!" I called, opening the door. She was in her unicorn onesie, again, adorable! "Come on, nap time!" Summer grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the bathroom. "But-" I didn't have a chance to finish, as Summer pushed me stomach down on to her bed. I turned on to my back, and was about to complain, but Summer climbed into bed with me, pulling me so I was resting my head on her stomach. She started to twirl my hair around her finger.

Mmh, that feels nice.

I close my eyes in pleasure.

Okay, I officially changed the hands off my hair rule. Summer can touch my hair.

Summer's pov:
Freddy finally fell asleep. He is so cute when he sleeps! I love him so much. Wait, what? I look back down at him. Freddy snuggled more into my lap.

I love him.

I run my hand through his hair, then carefully push him off, and go downstairs to make dinner.

Tomika's pov:
Summer and Freddy didn't turn up to school today. I'm really worried, we hurt them really bad. I'm currently trying to get a hold of Summer, but she isn't answering her phone. Gosh, I hope she's okay. "I can't get a hold of her!" I sighed, turning to Zack, "Any luck with Freddy?". Zack shook his head. It was then and there that I made up my mind. " We're going to Summer's." I told Zack. He nodded, and we grabbed our bikes, and started to bike to Sum's house.

We arrived, and hid our bikes in a bush. Zack started to walk to the door, but I stopped him. "We're doing this in secret! There's no way that Summer will let us in her house, so we are going in through a window!" I hissed. Zack's eyes widened. "That's breaking and entering!" He whispered. I gave him a duh look, then I snuck around to a open window. I checked to make sure that the coast was clear, then crawled through. Zack went in after me, and we see Summer humming a song, while cooking something.

I stood up straight, grabbed Zack's arm, and tip toed over. "Summer." I said, causing Summer to whirl around in shock. "Tomika? How did you get in here?" She gasped. "Through the open window." I smiled. Summer glared at me. "Sum, please can we talk?" I begged. Summer sighed, finally giving in. "Fine. You have 5 minutes." Summer growled.

"I'm sorry that we believed Peta over you, she gave us all the 'evidence', and it looked so real. It showed you guys stealing some of the instruments, and we didn't believe at first, but then when we went into class they were gone! Please forgive me!" I cried. Summer's eyes widened. "OMG, Tomiks, I forgive you!" Summer grinned. Zack cleared his throat. "Oh, and you too, I guess." Summer said. "AHHHHH! I'M SO HAPPY I COULD SCREEEEEAAAAM!" I squealed loudly. Summer's eyes widened more, "SHHHHH!" She whispered. We looked at her confused. Summer gestured for us to follow her to her bedroom.

As we entered we saw that Freddy was curled up, fast asleep on Summer's bed. "Oh, that's why we need to shush!" Zack whispered. "He's so cute, isn't he?" Summer breathed. "No,not really." I mumbled, making Zack snigger. We walked back down the stairs, and Zack and I caught up with Summer, we talked and laughed, and after about half an hour we went home. I just don't get how Freddy didn't wake up the entire time we were there, Summer said he was wiped out from yelling at some kid who was rude to Sum.

@sk8tomika

@Ltrain and 351 others like this

I'm so glad you decided to forgive @zackattack and I even after we were so rude to you @summer_sunshine ❤❤

Comments are disabled.

Summer's pov:
I finished making dinner, then I bounced upstairs to wake up Freddy. He was still fast asleep. I gave him a kiss on the forehead, and giggled as he smiled in his sleep because of it.

I feel so bad for waking him!

"Freddy!" I called quietly, "Wake up, Freddy!". Freddy stirred, and grabbed my waist, pulling me to him in his sleep. I giggled as he hugged me protectively. Freddy started to open his eyes. "Summer!" He yawned. "Dinner's ready!" I grinned as he rubbed his tired eyes. Freddy nodded, but didn't get up. "Come on, Freddy, dinner's gonna go cold!" I cried. "Yeah, just a second." Freddy murmured. I shook my head and laughed. "Come on, get up!" I laughed as I pulled his lazy butt out of bed. He stumbled, still really tired. I held him up, and toddled to the living room. I sat him down on the couch, and grabbed the salads and handed Freddy his. After we finished eating, I cleaned up, and we went to bed. "Goodnight Freddy!" I whispered as we climbed into my bed. "G'night." Freddy murmured.

I woke up to a loud rustling noise. Scared, I walked downstairs to where the noise was coming from. I walked into the kitchen to see...

CLIFFHANGER!!! What do you guys think is in the kitchen? Comment what you think.
Byeeeeeeeeee 🥰😘