[JIMIN]

After the basketball all of you watching, Jimin is now in great sweatness that made him look hot--or should you say, HOTTER? And you are in great happiness because Jimin's team won..

He already picked up his things and you guess he will be heading to the Boy's Shower Room..

Oppa's abs i wanna see i wanna see~ You thought..

You stood up but one of your friends stopped you..

"Where are you going?" Your friend asked.. [FRIEND 2]

"Uhmm.. Just in the restroom, i'm going to release the toxics in my body" you said as you whispered the last part..

"Yuck! You're saying those kind of stuffs in public?!" Your friend blurted out.. [FRIEND 2]

"Yes! So.... gotta go?" You teased..

[The gym and boy's shower room and also the Comfort Rooms are in the ground floor]

Abs.. abs.. abs.. ohmy.... abs.. abs.. You thought as you walked heading to the boys bathroom.. You tried your best not to get noticed by the boys..

When you reached the Boy's bathroom there's no people there so you felt relieved..

You searched for Jimin but there's no sign of Jimin EXCEPT his bag..

[The boy's bathroom is a cubicle like, and 6 meters away is the place where the boys are leaving their items and stuffs also the locker and 6 meters away is the exit]

You went to the place where the boy's leave their stuffs and immediately find Jimin's bag, you are always staring at him--his bag and his everythings so, you really memorize him..

You opened his bag and searched for his towel.. And when you found it, you sniffed it..

Smells like Jimin Oppa~ He smells so good~

But someone grabbed your arm and cornered you in the wall, you are expecting to see Jimin in front of you but no.. It's his team mate (any of BTS members) and topless with just towel in his bottom and still wet from shower..

"What are you doing in the Boy's Shower room? Huh?" He asked..

"Ah..eh..uhh..uhmm.. j-just taking a p-peek?" You unsurely answered..

"Taking a peek huh?" He said and he leaned closer on you.. Exactly few inches away from your face.. You closed your eyes and faced to another direction not facing him..

Jimin oppaaaaaaa. Oh no! I'm in trouble.. huhu ㅠ.ㅠ

You are 100% sure that he is going to kiss you but no..

You opened your eyes and saw Jimin pushed away his team mate..

"Don't you dare touch her or else. ." Jimin said seriously and stared blankly at his teammate..

"But as you can see, she is here in the place where girls are not allowed to enter" The boy who cornered you reasoned out..

Jimin paused for a while and looked at you..

W-w-what if he's going to scold me?? What to do?!

Jimin went to you and grabbed your waist which made you gasp..

"It doesn't matter.." he said.. "She's my girlfriend after all" he said and looked at you then he smiled..

"Right babe?" Jimin asked you..

You nodded unconsciously because you are taken away by his abs.. (you nodded while looking at his abs)

His team mate just laughed and said "Whatever"

After his team mate left your eyes are still left looking at his abs..

"Hey.. Are you just going to look there?" Jimin asked..

You got conscious and got shy because of the fact that Jimin is topless with just towel in his bottom and he noticed that you're looking at it..

"I-I'm so sorry! I gotta go!" You said and ran in the hallways and kept on giggling..

As you reached your classroom you got your bag happily and searched for your friends..

You searched for the 5th floor no sign of your friends..

You also searched in the 4th floor but there's no sign of your friends..

In the 3rd floor same..

In the 2nd floor, same..

Same as the ground-----

"There you are!" One of your friends happily said.. [FRIEND 1]

"You really took a long time in the restroom huh?" Your friend teased.. [FRIEND 2]

"Uhh.. Y-Yeah." You said..

"Yeah.. And we searched for you in the Comfort Room.. But you are not there.." Your friend said.. [FRIEND 3]

"Mind telling the truth?" Your friend smirked.. [FRIEND 2]

You kept silent for a while but it seems like they are really waiting for your answer..

"Fine! I'm from the boys' shower room!" You shouted covering your face..

"See?" Your friend said [FRIEND 2]

"But why?" [FRIEND 1]

"Because of Jimin Oppa, am I right?" [FRIEND 3]

You did'nt answered them and facepalmed..

"Don't mind her.." a familiar voice said from behind..

I-I-I'TS JIMIN OPPAAAAAAA!

You removed your palm from your face and looked at him, he smiled at you then he grabbed your shoulder close to him..

"She's my girl after all" he said..

-------+-++--------------+-------

PinkArmy_09, nagisafurikawa_03, jiminism hi Unnie! Para sayo to! Idol po kita eh :)) sana magustohan niyo.. ♥♡♥♡