[SUGA]

"Yah! Why don't you just teach me how to do it?!" You shouted as you stomped your feet inside the gym which made loud echoes to be heard.

"Because I don't want to," He simply answered as he threw the ball which shooted on the ring. "You're so selfish! I hate youuu!"

"You hate me? I won't teach you then." He teased as he grinned a bit. And because you're way too determined to be taught how to play basketball, you went beside him and hugged his arm then started working on an Aegyo. "You'll teach me right? Right? Right?"

"Yah, yah, yah. Stop." He answered as he removed your arms from his. "Psh. Fine." You said as you walked away being annoyed because of his selfishness.

"Y/N-ah! Wait!" Yoongi called your name as he followed you. "What?" You answered as you stopped your tracks and faced him as your eyebrows creased. "Eopseo." He answered. And right after that you continued walking and ignored him while he just repeatedly call your name.

"Wait." He said in a serious tone and grabbed your arm. Both of you looked at each other without sending any smile. "I'll teach you." He declared and by what he just said, you smiled widely at him as your eyes shone brightly. "Jinjja?" You asked.

"Ne." He replied, "Let's go then!!" You gladly shouted as you tugged him in front of the ring.

-----------------------

"Okay, you should do it like this." He stated as he bent his knees a little then straightened his body afterwards and finally threw the ball towards the ring which shooted right on the ring perfectly which made your jaw drop.

"Your turn." He said as he threw you the ball, as soon as you catched the ball, you trembled a little and started to feel nervous.

Can I really do this? You asked yourself in your thoughts.

I think Seunghee's (given friend name) idea is a big mistake. I should've took an alternative way to be close enough to him. You thought as you bit your lips. You just took this opportunity in order to be close to your crush Yoongi. And the good thing is; your feelings isn't even noticed. You kept it on yourself without Yoongi noticing you like him a lot.

"Still alive?" Yoongi joked which made you get back to your senses. "O-Ofcourse yes! Why wouldn't I?" You stuttered as you scratched your nape. He just shrugged and spoke, "Okay, if that's what you say. Then go."

You took a deep breath and imitated what Yoongi did earlier and threw it towards the ring then......

"EH?!?!?!" You shouted in disappointment because the ball didn't even reached the ring. You heard Yoongi laughing and saw him in your peripheral vision coming closer to you. "That was fantastic!" (a/n: wow! Fantastic baby! Dance~ sorry for disturbing kekeke) He commented while his hand on his stomach as he laughed really hard.

"And you're even amused?!" You yelled at him as you crossed your arms. "Okay, I'm sorry. Calm yourself." He said as he went behind you. He grabbed your shoulders and pushed you down a bit which made you bend a little.

"The position of your arms should be like this." He said as he placed your arms at the right position with a ball in your hands. "And?" You asked as you faced him only to surprise you as you saw his face inches away from yours. You saw him got surprised too but you saw him looked away and after that, he looked tensed.

"A-and you should create force and throw it at the ring's direction with right angle." He said as he let go of your arms. "Your turn." He added.

By what he taught you, you followed what he said and threw it on the ring's direction, and...

"I did it gums!" You shouted happily while your eyes widening in shock as you went near him and hugged him tightly then jumped continuously.

When you got conscious with you hugging him tightly, you let go of him and avoided an eye contact with him.

"I-I'm sorry," You apologized and turned your back then walked. "I just got surprised and---" You we're cutted off when Yoongi grabbed your arm and pulled you to his warm body. You got trapped in his arms.

"Stay with me, don't leave me here alone," He whispered which sent you shivers.

"Be with me."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's not that good... But still I hope you guys like this update. Hohoho. This is for Vaporizer and @LeiLeii ..