[V]

You waited for Taehyung at the Holly's Café because of the message you received a while ago.

'Y/N go to Holly's Café. NOW.'

And after that, you rushed in preparing and immediately went to the said place but you saw no Taehyung..

You sighed as you stared at your phone waiting for his call as you jumped a little in shock because a person from your back covered your eyes.

"Hmmm. Guess who i am?" He said. You laughed a little because of his bit stupidness. "Ofcourse you are Kim Taehyung. Now remove your hands from my eyes or else...." You paused.

He removed his hands in your eyes as he walked a little and sitted in front of you. "Or else you will kiss me? No Y/N not here. You know we can do this at my---ow.. Appayo~" He was cutted off because you slapped him in his arm and sternly stared at him as he pouted.
"I'm just kidding, you know~" He said as he pinched your right cheek. "Jagiya~~ What should we do for tonight?" He asked as he winked at you. You facepalmed as you suppressed yourself from laughing..

"I think we should take a walk." You declared as you stood up. He followed and grabbed your fist as you stopped. "Jagiya~~ won't you wait for me?" He asked as he pouted a bit. "Aish. Just.. Aish." You said. He held your hand as he tugged you outside as the cold wind welcomed the both of you.

"It's so cold~~" You muttered. "It's winter. What do you expect? A Hot winter?" He teased. You hit his head lightly as he moved away.

"So what are you trying to say? I will say that 'Hooh! It's very hot!' even though it's cold?" You fired him back.

"Oh~ Mianhae Jagiyaa~ Don't worry I still love you the same even though you always do this to me..." He said. "Kaja." You said as you tugged him for a walk. "We're going to Namsan tower since it's our 200th Day anniversary" you declared. He turned his gaze to you as he stopped walking.

"Why don't we ride a motorcycle?" he suggested. "That's a good idea!" You said as you smiled. "I'm good at driving motorcycles you know~" You said as you grinned at him. "Wait. We don't have any motorcycle." You said.

He grinned at you and said. "I have one." You sighed in relief. "Who will be the one to drive?" You asked. "You." He said. "But as you said, you have a motorcycle and it's yours okay? YOURS." You said as you emphasized the last word. He ruffled your hair and laughed a bit. "Your good at driving them right? Do it." He said as he tugged you at the Red Motorcycle nearby. You rode at it in front as Taehyung sitted at your back and handed you a helmet as he also wore one.

"Don't blame me whatever happens here." You said as you wore the helmet. "Nothing will happen because i'm here." he said. "Aish. You're too cheesy. Stop being like that. This Alien is really... aish.. Jinjjayo." You said trying to keep yourself from blushing as you started the engine as you felt his arms wrapped around your waist.

--------------

"Yey! Finally! We're here!" Taehyung said and ran away as he raised his arms in the air. You removed your helmet and placed it on the handle.

"Yah! Wait for me!" You shouted as you followed. Taehyung did wait for you and when you reached his place, he offered his hands, you took it as he held your hands as the both of you walked near the tower and rode the elevator.

When the both of you reached the ** floor, the door opened wide as the both of you exited the elevator and immediately proceeded to the place which has thousands of locks on it.

"Can we?" He asked. You smiled and nodded in response as the both of you went to the small store-like place near and bought some love locks. You faced the other side so that he can't see any of what you will just right.

You blushed a bit and wrote.

'Y/N ♥ Taehyung'

He should appreciate this one...

"Taehyung where's your--- Taehyung?" You turned around and you were about to call him in order for the both of you lock the love locks, but Taehyung suddenly disappeared.

You walked a bit and called him. "Taehyung-ah!" But got no response.

"Yah! Taehyung! Eodiga?!" You shouted. But no Taehyung answered even 'Yeah' 'Oh' 'Wassup?'

You stared at the lock and tears escaped from your eyes. You gasped and got a little bit shocked when someone back hugged you.

"You're beautiful~ Cham gwenchanchi anni uri dul~ Maennal ireoke, ddo sangsang-eul hae. You be, with me with me yeah~ yeah~" He sang as he paused for a while. "You're beautiful~ Hamggemyeon eoddeolji uri dul~ You be, with me with me yeah~ yeah~" He sang. You wiped your tears and removed his hands on your waist then faced him. "Yah! Where have you been?!" You shouted a bit. "Secret~" he teased. "You missed me already don't you?" He teased. "You're so full of yourself." You said as you rolled your eyes. "You tried to find me a while ago right?" He asked. "No." You denied. "Liar." He said as he pouted.

"Okay fine. So what's with it? Yeah i tried to find you a while ago because i thought you already left me he---" You're cutted off when he suddenly pulled you for a hug.

"I won't leave you. Promise." He said.

"Promise?" You asked. "Ne~" He answered as he kissed the top of your head and handed you a teddy bear.

"So I guess we should lock our love locks there?" He said as pointed at the unoccupied space as he smiled.

-------------------------------------
I just invented that elevator/floor thingy i don't know if Namsan really has how many storeys. Yeah, as a fan I should've researched for that. But, eotteoke?! I'm busy~ (as always) i will edit that one really soon .. And for Hi_Fandoms and exodust_tao both of you said that you will wait for this update, I tried to do two V imagines but after this one I got blocked i'm sorry. Hope you liked it~