CHAPTER 2

Hola peeps,I was overwhelmed with your response for the first chapter of my new story titled,"ENTANGLED LOVE". Again it felt really good content to write again. I got a bit emotional reading your comments as it made me happier than ever and your comments and your praises are the little sparks which ignites me to write more stories.
Keep the love pouring in!
Love y'all my buttercups!❤️❤️

I'll try to update every Friday,as my masters degree have started,really a tough semester for me,since I'm enrolled in science stream.

VOTE TARGET:40+
COMMENTS TARGET: 15+

THE PRECIOUS COMMENTERS FOR THE LAST CHAPTER ARE,

sagarikarout
Mishbir_love_Fangirl
14_Aditi
MandeepKaur438

Sorry if there is any typo error.

Now let's go back to the story.

Recap:Abir Rajvansh and Mishti Hooda life were shown. Abir was depressed while Mishti was being ill-treated. Abir met with an accident as he hit an individual while driving fast in an inebriated state.

Abir was enraged with the fact that he couldn't be able to move on from his girl friend and was driving the car in an inebriated state and his breath and his car came to a screeching halt. He got panic when he heard a baby wailing and got down from his car, cursing himself under his breath.
But he got the shock of his life when he spotted Mishti,in a hoodie dress with her baby,lying on the road unconsciously,blood oozing out from her bed. He wanted to leave her at that moment,but seeing Aadhya crying miserably on her mother's chest. Abir can't even bear that sight.
He quickly lifted Mishti with his arms before people started to come to create issues.

He picked Mishti up and placed her in the car front seat as he did only first aid to Mishti,he didn't treat her as he is in an inebriated state.He buckled her up and then he picked up a crying Aadhya,who cried more feeling the touch of a stranger,he then cooed her by rubbing Aadhya's back saying,

"Awwww ohhh ohhhh,It's ok it's ok,Mumma is here only....It will be alright...baby!"

He then placed Aadhya on the back seat by placing her between cushions which were already in the car in order to keep her safe. He started to drive,all emotions are raging,on one side,he is feeling guilty,he is feeling angry and remorseful seeing Mishti. He then felt pity seeing Aadhya,on the back seat,who drifted off to sleep. He then pulled near the government hospital,not to his Rajvansh group of hospitals. He went inside the hospital and informed about the same,since he have his doctor license,he didn't struggle to admit Mishti.While Mishti was being treated,he was holding Aadhya near his chest who is playing with his shirt buttons. He was thinking how his life had taken a new turn right now. But all his sorrows were gone when he saw Aadhya playing and hitting his chest with her tiny hands.He lifted her up and nuzzled his nose on her stomach due to which she giggled.

After some time,she slept on his shoulders and Abir was constantly tapping her head. He again drained in some chain of thoughts,but it broke when Arjun came to him and said,

"Are you Mr.Rajvansh?"

"Mr.Hooda?"

"Yes, I'm Arjun Hooda!"