CHAPTER 20

Hola peeps, I'm back with the new chapter of my story titled ENTANGLED LOVE. I was overwhelmed with the response for the last chapter of my story!
Don't get me wrong for not replying to your comments,I hardly get time to update the chapters,but I read all your comments with a big smile on my face!
Thank you all being a reason for my smile whenever I open Wattpad!

Keep supporting and keep the love pouring in!
Love y'all, My buttercups ❤️🥺

THE PRECIOUS COMMENTERS FOR THE LAST CHAPTER ARE,
MandeepKaur438
14_Aditi
sagarikarout
@sonamwanegauri2006

Recap: Abir and Mishti consummated their marriage,they have attraction for each other. Situations lead them to take their relationship to another level.

Let's go back to the story

The next morning,Abir woke up covered with bedsheet but half naked,he saw his mobile and it is 10.00 right now. He searched for Mishti instead he found a note on the refrigerator,

"I'm going to Office,I took Aadhya with me and I will come late today!",

Abir heart sunk for a second when he found the note blank,there was no mention of him such as PFF,Abi nothing. He sighed,he can't face her. Whatever happened yesterday was totally happened in raging emotions,for them it was just one night. He sighed and went to his office.

Meanwhile,Mishti in her cabin furiously typing her laptop preparing for a presentation for the next meeting with another clothing company,but can't get the work done in short time as he mind was completely occupied by the last night. Last night was insane. She remembered that she herself didn't sleep that night when they made love. She travelled down the memory lane where she saw herself and Abir on the bed,Abir was sleeping on her chest with his hand on her stomach,Mishti was lying there with no expressions with brink of tear trickled down her face. She thought something which she never imagined,the sun rose,Mishti wanted to get up before Abir and she got up,picked Aadhya and went to her office leaving him a note. Whatever she is feeling that time,she can't put it through words. She is more afraid,as she know that she will become lifeless if she gets hurt this time. She then diverted her attention towards her work and Aadhya and took a leave to home.

When she reached their apartment,she didn't find Abir. Abir left her note on the bed stating,

"Today,Nanu called me,Nani isn't well. Don't worry,she is now taking rest,I got her checkup done. But I'm staying at Nanu home tonight. Take care and Lock the back door before sleeping. I'll miss Aadhya.
~Abir

Mishti took the note and her heart sank when she didn't find him mentioning her anywhere at the note. There was thunder and lightning outside,like the erratic climate ,she was struggling with raging emotions.

She then roamed towards the house and was in a dilemma whether she can tell him that it's her birthday tomorrow. But also thought what if he thinks that she really took the night so seriously. She fell into a dilemma but her reverie got broken when she heard some continuous thud sounds from the guest room which Abir denied her to go. She didn't think twice and barged into the room thinking what if Abir's things would get broken. She entered the room and was completely taken aback by surprise,as it was completely filled with Isha pictures,clothes,her accesories and their pictures together.

Mishti came and saw a big picture of Abir and Isha touching their noses together. She can't see Isha,instead she felt like she is seeing herself. She also noticed the small photo frames on the wall being on the floor and the realization hits her that this was the reason why she heard the thud. She saw the glass frames broken and decided to get it fixed for Abir. Though they aren't ready to face each other,she can't deny the truth that he still remains her best friend.

She decided to get it fixed tomorrow morning while on the way to the office. But little did she know that this night is gonna change their dynamics forever. Abir returned home that night on Nanu's insistence as he didn't want Mishti and Aadhya stay alone. He was tired, frustrated and confused about the current situation but his attention was driven towards the broken Isha photo frames on the dining table which Mishti placed to get it fixed tomorrow.And that's it,the moment had come.

He shouted,

"Mishti!Mishti!",

"Abir,what happened?Aadhya is sleeping. Is everything okay?"

Misthi raised het hand to check on him but he stopped her and moved her away. Abir then asked,

"Did you go to that room?"

Abir asked her pointing his fingers towards the room direction,Mishti being completely unaware about his emotional state ,said thr truth in a blink.

"Yes Abir,but..."

"Enough Mishti..How dare you enter the room and touch my Isha belongings?How did the frames got broken,did you break it?Are you trying to be my wife?"

"Abir, Don't...Ab kuch zyaada ho raha hai...You are crossing your limits,there is a limit for everything and this is it!"

"Oh but you've already crossed yours."

"Abir why aren't you letting me explain?"

"I don't want to hear anything...You don't have any right to touch my Isha belongings and interfere in my personal space. What do you think,By sleeping with me for one night,you can become Isha..."

Thud!Thud!

You heard it right,not one time,Mishti slapped him twice. Abir didn't expect this,Mishti can feel fresh tears trickling down her cheeks continuously. Mishti ran backwards and went outside their home. Abir knelt down with a thud caressing Isha frames. Mishti ran fast as much as she could to vent out her pain. She was running with bare foot but stopped when a thorn pricked her feet,she sat down on the tree stopper,looked at her bruised feet,smiled and said,

"Mishti and Love was,is and will never be an easy tussle."

"This thorn now gives me nothing,no pain ,no tears and no feelings."

"But I'm feeling disgusted of myself for believing Abir.I was afraid after the night as I for the first time, felt secure and safe being in his arms. I saw him as my husband that day. I thought that I could give our marriage a chance after talking to him. I don't know if I loved him but I felt like I was home when I was with him."

"But I'm wrong again. Trust ,respect and love,maybe I didn't deserve any on of this,Am I?"

Mishti was trembling with the cold air but slightly smiled saying that even the air is being cold with her. She let down her tears flow but supressed her moans. She wanted to shout aloud but that wasn't her.

Meanwhile Abir was tensed as the time passes. Its midnight,she was gone and hadn't returned. He thought that he should've never let her go. He knew that he was wrong,he overreacted,he hurted her to the core.He just realised what he have done and saw Mishti in a disshelved state with streaks of mud on her dress and face. Abir was shocked seeing her in that state and went to get her inside, but stopped in his tracks raising her palm and gave him a dead glare.

              - to be continued-
Thanks for your love and support
Don't forget to colour the white star.
Share your reviews about the story so that I can improvize my writing skills
Keep loving and supporting ❤️
Love y'all, My buttercups ❤️🥺