CHAPTER 17

Hola peeps, I'm back with the new chapter of my story titled ENTANGLED LOVE,Hope y'all enjoyed the last chapter!
Sorry for not replying to you immediately as the mentioning and commenting section is having some technical glitch,but I'll get it fixed!

Love y'all,My buttercups ❤️

VOTE TARGET: 40 +
COMMENTS TARGET: 15+

Let's go back to the story

Recap: Abir and Mishti got married. They stayed in Nanu's mansion for the night where Mishti saw Abir's vulnerability about something. They both returns to their apartment only to get a big shock!"

Abir and Mishti bid goodbye to Nanu and Nani,returns to their apartment. But Mishti got the biggest shock of her life as Arjun stood in front of her,hurted and lost. She knew that she didn't inform Arjun about her wedding with Abir thinking that he would be hurt for his brother. When Mishti is about to speak up,Arjun raised his palm to stop,Mishti's eyes welled up seeing his reaction,he looked so hurt. Arjun came forward,Abir tried to speak,

"Mr.Hooda,Let me explain,Isme Mishti ki galti nahi thi,It was the situation!"

Arjun didn't react but came forward and said,

"Bhai ko,surname se nahi bhulaate..Haq se chote kehna Bhai!Mein aapko Bhai bula sakta hoon na?"

That was the moment,Mishti let her tears flow out and hugged Arjun tightly crying while Arjun reciprocated his hug and told that he is happy to have her bestfriend as his husband and He will be a great dad to Aadhya. Arjun wiped her tears from her face while Noor suddenly came and hugged Mishti from behind and congratulated MishBir. Arjun then lead her to Abirs' house where Abir went inside with Aadhya giving them some privacy, then Arjun hold her hand and said,

"Bhabhi, I'm happy with your decision,Even You have the right to move on in your life. I know you married Abir for your family,it seems Abir bhai did the same too. But Bhabhi,take your own time to give this relationship a chance. But give it a chance for once."

"Tu khush hai,mere liye itna hi kaafi hai Arjun. I'm sorry Arjun,I didn't tell you before as I was confused with myself, I'm afraid,if Aditya came to know about this,he will definitely so something to hurt Abir."

"Bhabi,aapko kya lagti hai Bhai ko kuch nahi jaanta..Ab tak aapki shaadi ki khabar un tak pahunch chuke hoge..But bhabhi,his silence is scaring me. Everytime he reacts for a small thing,but this time he is silent. I want you and Abir to be careful. Take care of Aadhya bhabi,he might return for her."

"I'll take care Arjun,mujhse zyaada mein Abir aur Aadhya ko protect karni hai."

"Bhabhi,I came here to meet you,but you weren't here. So I contacted your badimumma. She told me about the marriage. Initially I was shocked and got angry,but she made me understand about your situation and how a good man Abir is. Bhabhi,Abir is everything that Bhai was not."

"That's what I'm afraid of Arjun,When I married Aditya,You told me this line years ago. The fear goes to such extent, I'm afraid to commit myself totally to someone. Abir is my bestfriend,he will be."

"I know Bhabhi. Bhabhi,Me and Noor are getting married at London just with friends as Mom and Dad will never agree for this marriage. Noor don't have anyone except you and me. Noor got a job in London branch of her RJ company,So I'm also shifting there with her. The marriage is exactly after six months,aap please aana. You,Abir bhai aur Aadhya are the only family we've ever got left with."

Mishti hold his hand and told him that they will come as a family,his wedding will be the most unforgettable one. She told him best wishes while Abir came and congratulated him for his wedding with Noor while Noor also invited Abir for their wedding,Abir hugged Arjun and said,

"Bade Dil waale hai yaar tu!"

"Kyun Bhai?"

"Yaar,tu toh Miss.Badbad ke saath shaadi ke liye taiyaar hai..."

Abir lifted the situation and makes it funnier while Noor began to chase him around Mishti. He hid behind Mishti while Mishti helped Noor to beat up Abir. Arjun witnessed this and prayed that Mishti this marriage atleast have a happy ending. The four had dinner together chitchatting with each other and Arjun and Noor took their leave for London, Noor intentionally took the og key,spare key and the matrix of the key of her apartment in order to make Abir and Mishti stay in Abir's apartment. Arjun and Noor winked at each other and bid goodbye and left for London.

Abir knew that he can't ask Mishti to stay with him but he wants her to stay with him in his apartment. Abir feels that Mishti and Aadhya are his responsibility now. Mishti then turned around and said,

"Abir, Can I stay here?"

"Why?I mean What?"

"Mr.PFF,Didn't you notice Noor,she took all the keys of her apartment deliberately,You know the reason behind it...So I'm staying here with my PFF."

"That's great!You can stay here but Mishti I have only one room."

"Abir, I can see two room,One master bedroom and one guest room. Me and Aadhya will take the guest room."

"No"

"Why?"

"Mishti,maine kaha na...No!You can have all the rights on this house except that room. You and Aadhya take the master bedroom, I'll take the hall."

Mishti just nodded as she felt slightly as she felt slightly hurt with his reply,but she shrugged off her thoughts and decided not to invade his personal space. But the moment she felt love again is that Abir hugged her from behind and said,

"I'm sorry Mishti."

Mishti closed her eyes feeling his touch which he never experienced before,it has respect and assurance which was never experienced by her before. She let the tears flow after Abir told her goodnight and went to sleep in the hall. Mishti with her new found feelings,went to her bed,slowly sleep took over.

In Delhi,
Aditya got a vital information about Rajvansh group of hospitals, especially about Abir. He burned the lighter in the dark,

"Everyone will say that a small light can lighten up the dark,But Mishti baby, I'll show you what this little spark is gonna do... I'll make you watch your Little world burn!get ready to watch your own life burn!"

He laughed evilly as if there is no tomorrow.

             - to be continued -

Guys get ready for some big twist,you can see romance,angst, heartbreak,plots in the upcoming chapters.

Thank you for your love and support ❤️
Don't forget to colour the white star and Share your reviews about the story so that I can improvize my writing skills.
Love y'all,My buttercups ❤️🥺