CHAPTER 11

Hola peeps, I'm back with the new chapter of my story titled ENTANGLED LOVE. I was overwhelmed with your lovely response for the last chapter.
Keep loving and supporting the story.
Keep the love pouring in and
Love y'all, My buttercups ❤️🥺

SINCE I WAS FACING A TECHNICAL GLITCH IN MENTIONING THE BEST COMMENTS,I SEEK YOUR APOLOGIES!
ALL COMMENTS MEANT A LOT TO ME!

I'M POSTING THE NEXT CHAPTER DESPITE HAVING NOT COMPLETED THE VOTE TARGET ☹️

Ok let's go back to the story.

Recap: Mishti was quite relieved after her divorce with Aditya. Mishti remembered her horrible past. Abir and Mishti are becoming close ,else where Akshara is planning something big for Mishti.

Abir and Mishti spent some quality time with Aadhya in Abir's apartment. When Mishti asked him,

"Abir,Do you mind If I ask anything?"

"Ask Mishti!"

"Where do you work?"

Abir who was playing with Aadhya on his lap,stopped in his tracks. He took a long breath and clenched his fist and said,

"Mishti, I'll tell you later. You are happy today,I don't want you to hear my story. But I'll tell you for sure as you are my only best friend."

"It's ok Abir, I understand."

Mishti then received a call from Akshara where she told her that she will come to pick her up sharp 10 am,and told her to get Aadhya ready too. Abir then asked her who was on the call,She then told him that her Badimumma told her to get ready. Mishti also informed him that her Badimumma has been asking me to shift with her with Aadhya forever. Hearing this,unknown to Abir,he felt a sting but his innerself slapped him and reminded him of Isha. Mishti took Aadhya and went to her apartment.

The next morning,
Akshara picked Mishti and Aadhya in her limo and drove off. Akshara's limo pulled over at sumptuous place which amazed Mishti. She then led MiYa into the building where everyone flooded her with bouquets and wishes. Mishti was still perplexed what was going on around her right now. Akshara took MiYa to a cabin,where it carries the nameplate,

"Mishti Agarwaal,CEO
DIORISTA,Gujarat."

(A/N: This name DIORISTA was an imaginary name.I didn't use any company's real name.)

Mishti was shocked as she knew that it was always her mother's wish to open a fashion designing company. Since Mishti was excelled in fashion designing and also in tour management, Akshara decided to handover the company to Mishti. Mishti turned to Badimumma and hugged her,

"Badimumma,This is so kind of you but I can't take away your hardwork. I want to make an identity of myself."

"Doll,What are you speaking?This was your mom and Dad's company!They named it on your name before your wedding. They came to me and told me that I should handover this company to you when the time is right,just two days before their accident. I didn't know why They meant it then,But Now I know what they had meant.They didn't left you with nothing!"

"But Badimumma,If mom and dad had started this company,How Aditya didnt come to know about this?This property wasn't mentioned in the will."

"That's because,they never mentioned DIORISTA on their will. They wanted to give you a surprise. Since you were young,you were more interested in fashion designing than business.Your Dad started this company when you were handling Red Pear Travels."

Mishti had no words to express as she was totally overwhelmed with this development. She is going to live her dream,she is going to live the dream which her parents left her for,And Now her Badimumma is also with her. Mishti gave Akshara a bonecrushing hug where Akshara kissed her crown and said,

"Make your parents and your Badimumma proud!Now it's your turn to get the company to new heights."

Mishti then started to brief with Akshara about the company and its turnover. Since it was started two years ago,The turnover is five crores only. Akshara then introduced Mishti to the board members of DIORISTA. Since Mishti was well versed in business,she just slayed the meeting and Akshara smiled as if this was meant for Mishti. Akshara also built a small nursery for Aadhya near Mishti's cabin. Mishti felt ecstatic and a small feel of fear also kicked her gut as she was never habituated to this much happiness. Well she also know that her happiness always comes with a price. So she composed herself and immersed herself in work.

At midnight,
Akshara dropped Mishti home. Mishti enter into her apartment entrance,only to be blocked by Abir. Mishti gave him a perplexed look when he bombarded her with loads of questions. Mishti shushed him as Aadhya was sleeping,seeing this Abir lowered his tone but didn't stop to shoot questions at her.

"Oye!Where have you been? I've been calling you since evening.I was hell scared for you and Aadhya. Do you have any idea what I was going through all the evening?"

But he stopped in his tracks when Mishti put her palm on his mouth and said,

"Oyeeeee!Bad bad shut up! Oh god,Kitna bolta hai tu?Look I can answer all your questions if you let me in!"

But the real tensions arises when Abir felt the warmth of her fingers and Mishti felt the softness of his lips. Realizing their positions, they shrugged away. But Mishti lightened the situation that she would get freshen up. Abir told her playfully that he would get his answers tomorrow for sure but little did they know that these were all noticed by two people from different sides.

Mishti went away smiling while Abir grinned in response. Then Abir's mobile dialled up,his smile faded away and he picked up and said,

"Hi Mom,How are you and dad?"

"We are fine Abir!But the hospital isn't fine without you. You know for our family, hospital business matters the most. But you resigned from your own hospital and joined your Nanu's textile business."

"Mom,Did you realize that you didn't even ask me how I was doing?All that matters to you and Dad is just the Rajvansh Group of Hospitals,Isn't it?"

"Abir,There is nothing like that! We are concerned for you!"

"Mom,I've been watching you and Dad since childhood, you both never spent time for me. Nanu and Nani only cared for my likes and dislikes. I obeyed you and dad from my birth and till...hmmm.....Mom Please don't make me fall into remorse pit again by speaking about the hospital!"

"Beta,Those persons,they were no way connected to you!"

"I know but I was the one who become responsible for their deaths."

"Abir,Let's not talk about this again!"

"I know Mom,you will speak like this only. And one more thing, I'll never ever step into that house again. Because of you guys,I have sacrificed my profession and running a business now.You know one thing, I'm now trembling, whenever I touch my stethoscope."

"Abir,What about your marriage proposal with Zoya?"

"Mom,Maybe you didn't know,I came to know about the truth,that you koth were hiding from me. I know that Isha is no more."

"How....How did you know?"

"That doesn't matter but one thing is clear,you and dad can't control me anymore. I will never come in front of you. Please don't call me again,Take care and take care of dad. Goodbye Mom."

Abir cut the call walked towards the lawn. He closed his eyes and remembered the remorseful night that changed his life course forever.

                    - to be continued-
Thanks for your love and support!
Don't forget to colour the white star and Share your reviews about the story so that I can improve my writing skills.
Keep the love pouring in ❤️
Love y'all, My buttercups ❤️🥺