CHAPTER 7

Hola peeps,First of all I want your apologies for not updating for so long as my schedule was so hectic,I was busy with field study report in my master degree course and my internal exams were also lined up the same week!Now Only I got free for two days.

I was overwhelmed with your response for the last chapter of my story titled "ENTANGLED LOVE". Keep loving it and keep the love pouring in!!
Love y'all, My buttercups ❤️❤️

Thank you for your love and support for the story

VOTE TARGET: 50+
COMMENTS TARGET: 15+

THE PRECIOUS COMMENTERS FOR THE LAST CHAPTER ARE,

14_Aditi
MandeepKaur438
sagarikarout
mishbir_yrhpk
Candyy6

Ok let's go back to the story!

Recap: Mishti and Abir share a good bond and Mishti saw a weird dream.  Mishti will be going to have a hectic day while Abir took charge to take care of Aadhya. When Mishti saw her new boss,she was shocked to the core.

Mishti got the biggest shock of her life when she saw her new boss. Mishti was stunned and said,

"Badi mumma!"

Mishti was standing in front of the woman whom she loved the most after her mother. Though she was happy to see her Badi mumma,a flutter of fear in her stomach rose. She wasn't in good terms with her since her wedding with Aditya as her Badi mumma didn't like Aditya and his family from first,she told Mishti not to marry him but Mishti fro the first time went against her badi mumma for Aditya. Mishti started to speak in a composed way with a professional decorum,

"Mam,You called me?"I'm Mishti Agarwaal."

Her Badi mumma,Akshara Singhania with tears, opened her arms and that's the moment, Mishti broke down and went straight into her arms and hugged her tight. Akshara loved Mishti the most as she had no kids,for her,Her husband and sister's family matters the most. Akshara tried to pacify the inconsolable Mishti by patting her head. After their emotional reunion,they both calmed down.

(A/N:Akshara Singhania was a character from the show yeh rishta kya kehlata hai,played by Hina Khan)

Akshara then made her sit and started to speak,

"Doll,what happened? Why are you in Rajkot, in a remote village? Doll Tum Agarwaal Khaandan ki beti ho,Tum iss anjaan sheher mein kya kar rahi ro beta?

"Badi Mumma...Woh..Woh...."

"Are you hiding something from me?"

Mishti lowered her eyes, Akshara read the line of worry on her face and took her hand in hand and said,

"Doll,Don't you share your worries with your Badi mumma?Beta don't worry,This time I won't let you go..Mein yahi hoon,tumhare pass,tumhare saath.."

"Aap sahi thi Badi mumma,You were right! Aditya wasn't a good man. From the start,he never loved me,Our daughter was just a key to reach his greed. I was thrashed,manipulated and I was maligned by my own husband many times. I feel sometimes ,I was tainted by my own husband.Badi mumma. Even I tried to die,Aadhya was the only reason of my living then and now. I can't be able to face if i come to you before. But you found me Badi mumma. I need you!"