💖 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 💖

Role Swap AU

"Nezuko-chan." Zenitsu asked. Nezuko looked at him. "I didn't know when to ask you this but, why are you traveling with a demon?" Nezuko looked shocked. "How-" "I could hear it. The scratching and the noises it makes. "

Nezuko stared at Zenitsu. Then she smiled. "Zenitsu, you knew there was a demon in the box, yet you still protected it. Thank you. I'm extremely grateful. You're a good guy." Zenitsu then blushed and hugged his pillow, squirming. "Geez! You don't have to flatter me, you know!" Zenitsu giggled.

Just then, Tanjiro's box shaked. "AHH! It's trying to get out! It's trying to get out!" Nezuko shushed him. "Daijobudesu! (It's alright)"

"How can it possibly be alright?!" Zenitsu asked her. Then, the door to Tanjiro's box opened. "AHHHH?! IT'S NOT EVEN LOCKED?!" Zenitsu screamed. "Someone protect me! Protect me please!" "Urusai!" Inosuke said and kicked Zenitsu in the chin. Zenitsu fell next to Tanjiro's box. Tanjiro's hand popped out. "AHHHH! It's coming! It's coming! I need to hide!" Zenitsu said, opening a closet door. Tanjiro fully crawled out of the box. "Tanjiro!" Nezuko said, happily. Zenitsu looked confused. Tanjiro stood up and grew to his normal size. Zenitsu blushed in shock. There stood a handsome boy with red ruby eyes, burgundy hair, a black and green checked haori, and a bamboo muzzle covering his mouth.

Nezuko started petting Tanjiro. "Zenitsu! Come meet Tanjiro! He's my-"

"Nezuko-chan . . ."

Nezuko looked to see Zenitsu standing still with his head down. An electric glow came from him and bits of electricity were surrounding him. "Zenitsu? Are you okay?" Nezuko asked. "HOW DARE YOU TRAVEL WITH SUCH A CUTE BOY!" Zenitsu screamed. Nezuko looked at him, worriedly. "Zenitsu! What's gotten into you all of a sudden?" "You think I had myself kicked and punched just so you can be all lovey dovey  with a CUTE BOY?! THE DEMON SLAYER CORPS IS NOT SOMETHING YOU JOIN FOR FUN!" Zenitsu shouted at her. "GIRLS LIKE YOU SHOULD BE PURGED!" Nezuko was trying to calm Zenitsu down and explain while Tanjiro stood there with dot eyes. Zenitsu then brought out his sword. "You know what? I'll take my revenge now! Don't mess with the demon slayer corps!" "AHH! Zenitsu stop! Let me explain!" Nezuko shouted as he chased her with his sword. . . .

" Tanjiro-kun~"

Tanjiro looked to see Zenitsu looking at him, giggling. Zenitsu then went closer to him and startled Tanjiro. Tanjiro started running away while Zenitsu followed him. "Where are you going, Tanjiro~?" Zenitsu asked. Nezuko then blocked Zenitsu and scolded him. "Zenitsu! Stop following him already!" Zenitsu blinked and then smiled. 'Ne-zu-ko-u!" Nezuko looked confused and then Zenitsu grabbed her hands. She squeaked and Zenitsu started chasing both of them. "Let's be friends, Nezuko-chan~!" Zenitsu said.

"Zenitsu! Stop following us!"

"Oh don't be like that, Nezuko~" Zenitsu continued chasing Nezuko and Tanjiro until Inosuke busted the door open and screamed. "AHHHHH!" Nezuko and Zenitsu jumped at his sudden arrival. He then headbutted Nezuko in the back. "Wha- What was that for?" Nezuko asked. Inosuke just screamed again and started chasing Nezuko while Zenitsu followed.

Tanjiro stood in a corner watching all the chaos . . .