💖 "𝙸 𝙳𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚢 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛~" 💖

Modern Au / Present Year

Female Zenitsu AU

Zenko sighed as she listened to the history teacher drag on about the 1950 and 60's. (That's literally what we're learning in my class rn-) Zenko didn't like history all that much. If her teacher enthused it more, maybe she would, but the way he explained it made it boring. She was about to fall asleep when someone nudged her in the ribs. 'OW!' Zenko thought. She looked to see her best friend, Nezuko sitting next to her. Nezuko gave her a smile in apology and Zenko just frowned at her. Nezuko must have done that to keep her awake.

After history class, Zenko started to walk with Nezuko to their lockers. "I'm telling you! He's weird! I would never date a boy like that." Nezuko just giggled. "Zenko, if you ever want a boyfriend you have to ignore the imperfections and focus on the personality." She said, putting away her books in her locker.

"But dating a guy should also be about what I like about him. And I don't like his personality either."

"Fair enough."

They both started walking to the cafeteria. They met up with Nezuko's older brother, Tanjiro and their friend, Inosuke at their lunch table. "Nezuko, Zenko!" Tanjiro-kun said. Nezuko jumped into Tanjiro's arms. "Onii-chan!" Zenko just blushed when he looked at Tanjiro. Nezuko noticed and smirked, but Tanjiro didn't and was listening to Inosuke drag on about how he was the king of wrestling.

Zenko wasn't worried about Inosuke liking Tanjiro because she knew that Inosuke had a crush on Aoi and vice versa, but they wouldn't admit it. However, Tanjiro was THE handsomest, cutest, and purest guy in school. Who wouldn't fall for him? Nezuko sat next to Zenko across from Tanjiro and Inosuke. They both started talking.

After Lunch, Zenko didn't have any classes with her friends except her last class of the day, English. Zenko's favorite subject was English. She loved the class, the teacher, and most importantly, that she sat next to Tanjiro in the front row.

She got to her classroom early and watched everyone come in and sit at their desks. Just before class started, Tanjiro walked in. He smiled and a shimmering, sparkly, yellow glow radiated off of him as he sat in his seat next to Zenko. He waved to her and she waved back. The teacher began teaching and Zenko didn't notice she had been staring at Tanjiro. Tanjiro noticed her gaze and gave her a quick smile that could light up the world. Zenko snapped back to reality and blushed. She then smiled back and quickly paid attention to the teacher . . .

Zenko was quickly gathering all her stuff on her desk when the bell rang. She wanted to ask Tanjiro something. But as soon as she finished, she saw Tanjiro walking out of the classroom with a cute, purple-haired girl. Zenko sighed sadly and threw her bag over one shoulder. As she walked down the steps of the school she frowned at the rain. She didn't know it would be raining today and forgot an umbrella. 'Dang it.' She thought. She then heard a familiar voice calling her.

Zenko looked to see Nezuko holding an umbrella and Tanjiro next to her waiting for Zenko at the gate. She smiled and ran up to them. "Let me guess, you forgot an umbrella." She asked, giggling. "Hah, hah." Zenko said, playfully rolling her eyes. "Oh I have an umbrella that we could share, Zenko-chan." Tanjiro told her.

He brought out an umbrella and brought Zenko under the umbrella with him but taking her hand. Their bodies were touching and Tanjiro didn't let go of her hand. Zenko blushed madly, making weird noises. Nezuko watched, smirking at Zenko's reaction. Tanjiro noticed too, but thought it was cute.

The trio walked home, laughing and chatting. They then made it to Nezuko and Tanjiro's house/bakery. "My house isn't far from yours." Zenko told them. "I'll make it without your umbrella, Tanjiro-kun." Tanjiro looked at her, worriedly. "I wouldn't want you to catch a cold though. Here." Tanjiro handed Zenko the umbrella. "You can return it tomorrow. Just get home safe." Zenko smiled softly at him while blushing a little bit, staring into his ruby, red eyes.

Nezuko was loving the tension between the two and just stared in awe. Tanjiro already made it to the door. "Coming Nezuko?" Nezuko smiled at him. "I have to talk to Zenko for a second, if that's okay." Tanjiro smiled and closed the door behind him. Zenko was still blushing and had her hand over her heart. Nezuko walked over to her and whispered something in her ear that made Zenko go crazy.

"I didn't know you liked my brother ~"