💖 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚢 💖

I was casually making this while I'm in German class-

This a probably a shorter chapter. Idk-

  __________________________________

Zenitsu walked down the street that led to his house. He just got out of that boring, old school. He didn't understand when he was gonna use y=MX+b in the real world anyway. Its not like his career was going to be anything math related. If so, he'd be fired after the first day.

On his way back home, he noticed a bakery on his left side. It was titled in big bold letters, 'KAMADO BAKERY'. 'I haven't seen this place before.' Zenitsu thought. 'They must be new.'

Zenitsu walked closer to the bakery. He was hungry anyways. He peeked through a window and saw a server giving some fresh bread to a girl and a boy. The server had Burgundy hair, ruby red eyes, fairly tanned skin, and a scar on the right of his forehead. The girl and boy thanked him and the burgundy haired smiled and walked away.

Zenitsu could always use a friend. So he moved away from the window and into the bakery. A bell rung and he pushed the door open. Just as Zenitsu walked in, the girl and boy he saw walked out. The burgundy haired noticed Zenitsu and greeted him.

"Hi! Welcome to Kamado Bakery! Was there something you are looking for or would you like some recommendations?" 

Blush bloomed on Zenitsu's face. "Um sure. What's your favorite?" "I would recommend getting some cinnamon rolls. It's very basic, but they're the best!"

"Okay, I'll take two."

"Great!"

The burgundy went in the back and Zenitsu sat at a single table. He texted his grandpa that he'll he back home in a few and had to stop somewhere.
Minutes later, The burgundy came out with a brown bag and handed it to him. "There you go, sir! Have a great day!" Zenitsu smiled, handing him a five dollar bill. "You too." . . .

It's been two weeks since that day and Zenitsu had been going there everyday after school. Getting the same thing with some hot chocolate. His grandpa loved the sweets from the bakery as well.

Zenitsu walked into the bakery again today and saw The burgundy boy at the counter. " Hi, Zenitsu! The usual?" "Yeah, thanks, Tanjiro." Tanjiro smiled and headed to the back.

Zenitsu then waited a few minutes until Tanjiro came back out with the usual brown bag and two cinnamon buns. Zenitsu handed him a five dollar bill that were folded. "Thanks, Tanji. You're the best." He said, kissing his forehead. Then he walked out.

Tanjiro stood there stunned. 'Tanji? And did he kiss my forehead?' Tanjiro thought blushing. He unfolded the five dollar bill and saw a small slip a paper with a note on it.

' Call Me.
345*******' . . .

     _________________________________

Sorry this chapter was shorter guys. I'm working on the next one right now. It also feels so good to write again, lol. See ya!!

- Quinn