💖 𝚂𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚜 💖

It was a lovely Thursday morning. Agatsuma Zenitsu watched as his neighbor and crush, Kamado Tanjiro tended to the Kamado family's garden. From what he knew, Tanjiro loved gardening. Zenitsu went to the same school as Tanjiro and took a liking to him. He knew what Tanjiro's favorite flowers were. Cherry Blossoms.

He remembers him gushing to his younger sister, Nezuko about how it's finally spring and he'll see the sakura blossoms grow again. For a while, Zenitsu has been wanting to take Tanjiro to the Cherry Blossom Festival which was starting tomorrow. He knew Tanjiro didn't have time to go to one himself so he was going to make time. He decided he was going to ask Tanjiro out.

The next day, Zenitsu called in sick at school. His grandpa wouldn't mind if he skipped a day. Zenitsu already knew what to do in class anyways. He then knocked on the Kamado's home. The door slowly opened to reveal a beautiful woman. "Ohayo. What can I do for you?" "Ohayo, Kamado-san. My name is Agatsuma Zenitsu and I am your neighbor. Is Tanjiro and/or Nezuko Kamado home?" "No, they are at school. Along with my other kids and you should be too." She told him. "Why do you ask?" "I wanted to know everything Tanjiro-kun does as his 'chores' everyday. I want to take him to the Cherry Blossom Festival, but I know he has stuff to do, so I want to do it."

The lady smiled softly at him. "How kind of you, Zenitsu-kun. Oh course you can help. I'm sure Tanjiro would appreciate it as well. My name is Kie. Please do come in." Zenitsu smiled back. Kie let Zenitsu inside and closed the door behind him. Zenitsu looked around the house. It was toasty, warm, and nicely decorated. Everything was pretty neat as well. "How nice of you to take him to the festival." She told Zenitsu. "I know the sakura blossoms are his favorite. I always pester him to go, but he always says he's too busy with homework, chores, and the student council." Zenitsu turned to her in shock. Tanjiro was in the student council? "It's not a problem, really. I love cleaning anyways."

Hours later, Zenitsu had finished all of Tanjiro house chores. He had to admit, Tanjiro had A LOT. Probably because he has five siblings. Zenitsu had an adoptive brother, but he was much older and moved to the city after getting into college not too long ago. ( I believe Kaigaku is in his late teens: 18-24, but I'm not sure.)

"Arigato gozaimasu for taking care of Tanjiro chores for him, Zenitsu-kun. I hope he agrees to your offer and you both have a good time." Zenitsu grinned. "It was nothing. Arigato for letting me even clean. I know I'm your neighbor, but it must be kinda weird to let a stranger in and clean." Kie smiled. "Not at all. I see you with your grandpa all the time. I knew you were a good boy. I know that Tanjiro is gay too, so I was wondering if he had a crush or attraction to you. But I guess it's the other way around since you're about to ask him on a date." Zenitsu blushed. He didn't think his crush on Tanjiro was obvious. "I need to pick up his little siblings for school and get groceries. By the time I get back, you two should be gone. Please, have a seat and help yourself to any food we have while you wait. Have fun!" "Arigato!" Zenitsu said as she walked out the door.

He then sat in the living room. He noticed a book under the couch. 'Oh, I forgot something.' He thought. He pulled the book out. It was a journal. It was leather and red with a lock on it. However, the lock was undone. Zenitsu was about to lock it and put it away, when the door opened. He jumped to see Nezuko and Tanjiro walk in. The two both saw Zenitsu with the journal in his hands. "A-Agatsuma Zenitsu??!" Tanjiro said, shocked. A little blush bloomed on Zenitsu's face. He had no idea Tanjiro knew his full name. Zenitsu dropped the journal and stood up in a panic. "D-Don't get the wrong idea! I wasn't trying to peek into the journal!" Nezuko tilted her head a little. "What are you doing here?" Zenitsu played with his fingers. "W-well, I wanted to do all of Tanjiro's chores so I could ask him to the Cherry Blossom Festival. I'm sorry if you think I was invading your space."

Tanjiro's cheeks turned pink and Nezuko smirked at the two. "It's okay, Zenitsu-kun. We didn't think you were stealing. However, I have some homework to finish, so I'll leave you two be." She told him. She winked at him and then left. Zenitsu then turned to the burgundy in front of him. "So, Tanjiro, do you want to attend the festival with me? A-As like a date . . ." Tanjiro blinked back to reality and then smiled softly at him. Zenitsu felt himself getting hot. It was Tanjiro's signature angel smile that made Zenitsu go crazy. "I would love to attend the festival with you, Zenitsu! I also think it's really sweet you did my duties so I would have time." Zenitsu scratched the back of his head, nervously and started sweating. "I-I. . . well . . ." Tanjiro gave him a small peck on the cheek. Zenitsu froze and then collapsed. Tanjiro gasped. Zenitsu gave him a thumbs up, indicating he was okay. Tanjiro giggled at his antics . . .

________________________________________________________________________________

I finally have to motivation to upload this oneshot book- 

Anyways, how are y'all? :))

Been a while, huh? 

My bad, lol. Almost three months-

Kinda wanna make a part 2 to this 🤔 . . . 

- A s h a 💜