chapter 3

Helen and Sam arrived at the hospital and the doctors quickly rushed penny into the x-ray room, Sam was waiting in the waiting room and Helen went back to pontypandy.

While Sam was in the waiting room and a female doctor approached him and she said “we’ve done an x-ray on penny Morris and she has a broken arm and she needs a leg operation” ok Sam replied.

We just need you to fill out a few of Penny’s details, the doctor gave Sam a clipboard and pen, he started filling out penny’s details.

Name: penny Morris
Birth – April 10 1995
Current age – 27 years old
Occupation: lead firefighter
Skills: firefighter, trained lifeguard, certified scuba diver, certified driver, skilled mechanic and skiing tutor.

Once Sam finished filling her details, he gave the clipboard back to the doctor and the doctor said it was ok for him to visit penny, when Sam entered the hospital ward, he saw penny who was awake and her arm was in a sling.

Hi Penny, how you feeling? Asked Sam, just tired and a painful leg replied penny, they told me that your going to have a leg operation tomorrow and I’ve already phoned station officer Steele and he’s given me time of work so I can visit and look after you.

Sam and penny were having a nice conversation, but penny’s eyes started becoming heavy and she was yawning a lot, so Sam decided to head back to pontypandy and let her rest, but he told her that he will be back, early in the morning before her operation.