chapter 21

Sam and penny returned from the hospital and penny was still feeling sore, they put Jody to sleep in her crib before going to bed themselves, at 3:00am Jody woke up crying which made Sam and penny wake up, don't worry love I'll get her, thanks Sam but I don't think you can feed her as I've got her food, penny picked Jody up from her crib and she started searching for penny's breasts, come here little girl let's see what we can do for you, penny sat back down on the bed, while Sam was holding Jody, penny started taking her top off and unclasping her bra, Sam passed Jody to penny and then penny positioned Jody so she could latch on properly, once Jody was latched on she started sucking penny's breasts.

While Jody was sucking on penny's breasts penny started to feel her breasts become very sore and painful, luckily Sam was there to rub her back for comfort, once Jody was full and she had been burped, penny went to the toilet so she could change her maternity pad and Sam was in the toilet with penny and while penny was changing her maternity pad, Sam was changing Jody diaper, once penny finished changing her maternity pad and Sam finished changing Jody diaper they both headed back to their bedroom and they put Jody to sleep in her crib and soon after penny and Sam both got into bed and they started talking, so how are you feeling penny? I feel awful because my breasts are sore, I've got cramps in my stomach and I have to change my maternity pad every 3 hours, I'm sorry your in so much pain penny, Sam placed his arm around penny back, to help ease her pain thanks Sam, no problem penny and they both fell asleep.

                           THE END

🎉 You've finished reading fireman sam: in the most darkest of nights the stars will always shine bright 🎉