chapter 17

Penny was now 5 months pregnant and she wasn't allowed to participate in training exercises anymore and the only thing she could do was paperwork, she had an appointment with her gynaecologist, when arriving at the hospital, they walked in to the doctors office and they were greeted by a young, male doctor.

The doctor asked penny if she could go to the bathroom and empty out her bladder, so penny went to the toilet and she felt relieved when emptying out her bladder as it seemed to get full very quickly, once she was done she flushed the toilet and then washed her hands thoroughly with soap, before returning back to the doctors office and taking a seat next to Sam.

Then the doctor asked penny to undress herself and lay down on the bed, so he could do a vaginal ultrasound, to have a look at the embryo.

Sam helped penny take her clothes off, penny did the top half, taking her shirt off and unclasping her bra, while Sam did the bottom half, taking her trousers and pants off. Once penny was completely naked, Sam helped her over to the bed, once penny was laying down on the bed, Sam sat next to her.

The doctor inserted the probe into penny's vagina and he started moving it around, penny started to feel a slight pressure and discomfort, she squeezed Sam hand to indicate that she was in pain, Sam squeezed back, and he told her that "he'll be by her side forever", once the procedure was completed, the doctor took the probe out of penny vagina. When penny was cleaned up, she was only aloud to put her pants and bra back on, as she was about to have an abdominal ultrasound to find out her baby gender.

Penny put her bra back on and Sam helped her put her pants back on because she couldn't bend that far due to her pregnant stomach. She then layed back down on the bed with Sam still sat next to her.

The male doctor put some cold gel on penny's stomach, which made penny flinch, so Sam rubbed his hand up and down her arm to help calm her down.