chapter 18

When the doctor finished doing the ultrasound, he grabbed some paper towels and wiped the gel of penny's stomach.

When penny got up from the bed, she put her shirt back on and Sam help her put her trousers on, so "congratulations, your having a girl" said the doctor penny and Sam just gasped in excitement "thank you for everything you've done" replied penny and Sam, then they passionately kissed each other on the lips and when they parted, the doctor said you may experience some light bleeding or cramping, but if it does happen, just take some ibuprofen to relieve the pain, thanks said penny as they walked out of the hospital and headed towards the car.

Once that were at the car, Sam took the driver's seat while penny took the passenger seat next to him. Sam started the engine as he drove the car back to the house, the ride back to the house was very quiet and penny was leaning her head against the window and it made Sam feel, like something was wrong.

Are you ok penny? it's just that you've been really quiet, Sam I had a vaginal ultrasound and an abdominal ultrasound and know, I'm cramping and it's really painful, I just want to take some ibuprofen and rest. I know sweetheart today was very painful and I'm sorry I can't get rid of your pain, but you know if I could, I would, but at least you only have to wait 4 more months till our little cherry is born.

Oh great, going in to labour and giving birth, is even more painful than a vaginal ultrasound and an abdominal ultrasound put together, not to mention breastfeeding and the bleeding that lasts for 6 weeks after you give birth.

They arrived at the house and Sam carried penny up to their room, when penny was laying down on the bed, she had some ibuprofen, which relieved the cramping and when Sam got in to bed with her, he asked if she was alright? I feel much better now thanks to the ibuprofen, but I still feel exhausted and I think we should both goto bed, so they both peaceful fell asleep.