Chapter 3 Scream Shout.Let It Out

Erin's pov

"so Jeremy do you work?." i asked him as we walked next to each other down the streets.

"y-yeah i work at a music store." Jeremy said giving me his sweet innocent smile.just seeing him makes me forget all about my past.hes my escape from the past i always fucking hated.

"thats great hey do you wanna hang out for a bit at my place if it doesnt bother you." i said kinda in a hurry so i wouldnt be nervous than i was.

"sure." he spoke as i got my keys out and opened the door.

"well welcome to my small house." i said showing him around.

"this place looks great." he said smiling at me.

"yeah it really does huh?. and look at this beautiful garden outside i wonder if the previous neighbor left the remaining of the flowers." i spoke looking at some of the flowers torn and their roots outside scattered.

"i-i guess she did i met her once she was a nice girl." he said a bit nervous.i turn to look at him as i closed the back door.

"hmm what happened to her?." i asked curiosity winning over me.

"she moved out of town.she said she had too many problems so she left without saying goodbye." he whispered the last part as he looked over to the door on the right side.

"oh um t-thats the bathroom door." i said as i opened it.

"this house has two bathrooms but this one is so much cleaner." i said poking around the walls.

Jeremy's pov

"this house has two bathrooms but this one is so much cleaner." Erin said as she poked her head inside.if only she knew that this house.

that garden and that bathroom is where i killed Elise and where i almost died but my fucking demon didnt let me die.

oh how i wished to die at that moment but if i died i wouldnt have met this beautiful girl standing right in front of me and i swear ill do anything to make her mine.

"its pretty sweet huh?." she spoke getting me to notice her.

"o-oh yeah." i said.she grabbed my hand as we walked over to her couch. "oh this is my dog charlie."she said petting the dog she has.

"he's cute." i said as i petted him but he started barking at me.

"charlie be good." she warned the dog but he didnt stop barking at me.Erin got up and let the dog go outside.

"im sorry about charlie he can be stubborn."she spoke as i looked at her hazel eyes.

"come on Jeremy i know you want her.you desire her all to yourself." the voice in my head said.my inner demon has awakened again. i ignored the demon and continued looking at Erin.

"hey Jeremy im about to make dinner do you want to eat."

"oh no i dont want to be a bother." i chuckled.

"dont be besides you're the bets neighbor ive had." she smiled. "ill be right back." she said as i saw her walking away to the kitchen.

"dont be a fucking coward you blew your chance up with he first bitch.so dont screw this up!." the demon said angrier at me.

"shes not a bitch besides shes even better than Elise..i dont think ive felt such desire for a person..j-just leave me alone." i whispered as i cried and grabbed a fistful of hair as i rocked myself back and forth trying to at least make the voice stop.

"i helped you last time..come in itll be fun imagine the fun youll have with this girl or should i saw we?." he demon began laughing.

"stop it stop it she wont be yours and she'll never be i can never have a stable relationship with someone because of y-you." i began to cry even more.

"dont be such an asshole i helped you when you needed me with that Elise girl and now ill help you out with this one even if you dont want to.remember that time when you had fun killing her ex in that exact same bathroom." i glanced over at the white wooden door.

"shut the fuck up!." i yelled i couldnt take it anymore if i stay here too long alone with Erin i will probably kill her.i ran outside of the house as fast as i could and locked myself in my house as i feel on my knees crying.