Chapter 9 He's Back

Erin's pov

The sound of the clock ticking was the only thing that rang in my eyes i glanced up at it once again and saw,its already ten and there is no sign of Jeremy.I shook my head and got up from the couch and decided to go to the nearby grocery store and get at least something to eat.I entered the store and began to grab random things and just placed them inside the basket thats when I heard a voice calling my name..

"Erin? Is that you?!" I looked up and met with those familiar blue eyes "Jonathan?! I can't believe its you." We shared a hug and he messed his dirty blonde hair "Its been a while now.How are things?" "Just normal i guess." I awkwardly answer him and he studied me "Look im sorry if im making you feel uncomfortable by everything we've been through." "No not at all."

Jonathan and I we're class mates through out elementary school and highschool,I would always be alone and him being the popular of the guys always bullied me and treated me like garbage "Alright then! So do you have any boyfriend?" "No i dont." Of course im not telling the truth I wanna see if he's playing with me "Erin." He whispered I followed his eyes that were staring at my wrists and I quickly tugged down the sleeve.

"I see you never changed with doing that-' "I havent done it for a while now there're just the scars nothing more." I boldly say as I begin to walk past him but he gently grabbed my wrist making me look at his eyes "Don't do that okay? I know how it feels to be alone and rejected but this isnt a way to get away with it.I know that you dont trust me right now but I have changed Erin,I want to be a better person."

We stared at each other for a while so I looked away "Alright I trust you." Of course i dont he's an idiot like always.He paid for the things for my food and began to follow me to my apartment which is right next to Jeremy's but he doesnt know it and I want it to stay that way "So this is where you live nice neighborhood i see." He looked around amazed "Uh uh." I opened the door and was about to close it when he stopped "How about we head over tomorrow and eat something?"

"I dont know-" "Oh come on it'll be fun just two friends chatting and remembering the old days.So what do you say?" He gave me a genuine smile "Guess i have no choice." "Awesome! How about three? Sounds good?" "Yes." We said our goodbyes and I quickly locked the door and windows just in case,i really have a sick feeling about this.