Chapter 13 The End Of The Beginning

Erin's pov

"Haha h-he's gone now..."

"Mhm..he is...now its time for the final act."

I look up and see Jeremy grinning with his eyes almost glowing red and he takes a bigger knife out of John's chest and begins to walk towards me slowly "Come here now Erin dont be shy." I begin to panic on the inside and I know that im screwed here. "Jeremy w-what are you doing?" "Im just ending this I can't live like this anymore SHUT UP!!"

I see Jeremy talking to himself and he looks at me scared "No!! Don't harm her!" I look behind me but I see no one.I slowly start to back away and looked around my surroundings but theres isnt anything to hit him.He began to chuckle then laugh like a maniac "Erin..." He sang and raised his knife.

"Come here so we can finally be together."

Oh shit what can I do? I looked around and saw a small window up ahead,I climbed up a few boxes and yelled for help "Somebody help!!" I felt a sharp pain in my stomach all of the sudden making me even more afraid. "HELP!!" I felt Jeremy grab my ankle making me fall to the ground as he pinned me down,sitting in my stomach with his knife raised over my heart but moved down to my stomach.

"Can't you see if you have this baby it'll make the situation even worse?! WHY DID YOU SAY THAT JUST KILL HER!!" "Jeremy." He stayed still for a second and he began to shake with the knife in hand,so if I have this baby then this will never end.No wonder i felt something inside me..

"I never wanted this to happen.I just wanted to be happy with you and start a normal family...now I have to do this for us." He looked at my eyes and before he could stab me I kicked him and he fell down holding onto his stomach "YOU BITCH!!!..Erin Run!!"

I did what Jeremy told me to do so I ran to the only door out of here.I grabbed the handle and pulled it open making it close again.I looked and saw a lock with chains in it "No no come on!" I cried and someone quickly turned me around and began choking me and I felt those familiar eyes.

"Je..remy." I began to close my eyes as he choked me even more.

"Im sorry." I gasped once I felt the knife on my stomach making all of the blood spill onto his hands and my shirt.I met his eyes and cried as I fell to the ground.

"You did it you finally killed her even though I gave you two options." I close my eyes and felt myself loosing a lot of blood.Why did this all happen to me? I shouldve never met Jeremy.I opened my eyes once again and saw Jeremy crying with another Jeremy? with him? That must be his other side of him the demon who has been possessing him.

I looked at my right and saw the knife.I stood up ignoring the pain and I threw myself at him and pinned him to the ground and began to stab him again and again "Eren." He touched my cheek leaving a hand print of blood and he closed his eyes.I looked up and heard the sound of the police and ambulance.

<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

9 Months Later

I screamed for the last time and opened my eyes once I heard the baby crying.my baby.Its been 8 months since that incident at the forest happened and my life has been normal again,Its a miracle that the baby was okay since I was stabbed right in my stomach,I still don't know how thats possible.

"

Here you go,Erin."

The nurse handed me the baby which was a girl while she was holding the boy.I stared a the baby in my arms as she opened her eyes which were a deep brown color which made me smile.I sighed and rested my head against the pillow.I looked to my right and saw my other baby who was fast asleep.

"He has your eyes,Jeremy." He looked over at me and smiled.

"Yes he does.He looks very much like me."

"The both of them will be just like us." We smirk as we looked down at the babies and saw their eyes a deep red color just like ours.

THE END.

AHHHH I FINALLY FINISHED THE STORY!! IM GLAD I KEPT THIS GOING THANKS FLW AND THEIR MUSIC AND I STILL CANT GET OVER THAT JEREMY WROTE TO ME ^_^ AGAIN THANKS AGAIN TO THE READERS WHO READ THIS AND ADDED THIS TO THEIR FAVORITES!!