Chapter 11 Kill

"Ow.."

"Please don't kill me!"

Is that John? My vision became clear and I saw Jeremy holding a knife close to John's neck.I was about to scream so I just started moving around and trying to escape thats when Jeremy turned his head and looked straight at me and his eyes are red?!l

If this is a stupid prank it has to stop now! Jeremy smiled and lowered his knife. "Look who finally woke up to join the party?" He came closer and tore the tape that was on my mouth,making me gasp for air.

"Jeremy what are you doing? Let me go!!"

Jeremy glared at me and drew a small cut on my hand tasting the blood "Not yet sweetie.The show must go on." He started to walk toward John and he punched his nose making him bleed and he kicked him in the stomach "Leave him alone!!"

"You want me to leave him alone? Ha ha ha don't be stupid Erin. I know how he treated you at school I was there.I was there all along watching you suffer for this bastard who always mistreated you! There's no use telling you." He began to cut his neck and one I saw the blood I felt hyper all of the sudden.

Jeremy stopped and glanced over to me. "I sense that you like the sight of blood,tell you what i'll let you go if you kill him yourself?" He raised his eyebrows and I nodded my head "Okay." He cam over and untied me.I grabbed the knife and I cut his neck and stabbed him on his chest three times. "Whoa easy there!" Jeremy came over and finished the job. "How do you even know my story?" I ask him being covered in blood.

"I know a lot of things..."