Gabriels home

Y/N had just got home, they were tired from a long day of work. They sat that on their couch and was about to turn on their TV when they saw something on their coffee table. An old VHS tape, it was one from their childhood. It was one of those Christian animated story tapes. They thought that was odd. Y/N decided to play it for the hell of it.

It was all normal at first. 5 minutes in and the TV began to static. A figure appeared in the TV screen and began to crawl out. Y/N panicked, they quickly got off of the couch and onto their feet. When the figure was fully out, Y/N could see how they looked. Long brown hair, a smirk on their face, and a white robe.

"Hello, darling." The person said.

"Who the hell are you!?" Y/N shouted. They were slightly panicking.

"My name is Gabriel. I am an angel sent by god!"

"You expect me to believe that shit?"

"I won't hurt you." Gabriel said with a smirk.

Gabriel walked over to Y/N, observing them. Gabriel's eyes seemed dull and lifeless, uncomfortable to look at as well. He smiled.

"You're perfect! Gabriel said gleefully.

"Excuse me-?" Y/N said, now confused.

"Don't worry about it, dear! For now you're coming with me!"

Gabriel tried bringing Y/N back to the TV but Y/N resisted.

"Fine then, I guess I'll spare you for now." Gabriel said, a bit upset.

"Spare me!? Hey why don't we work this out? I'll do anything! I'll be your servant- lover maybe-? What abo-"

"Hush! What do you mean 'lover'?" Gabriel asked curiously.

"What does it seem like??"

"You're willing to do that?"

"Maybe—" Y/N said, a bit flustered.

"You're coming with me then!" Gabriel grabbed their hand